Want to participate in mining and trade im a casual eve omega player

hello there I’m looking into joining a trade and mining Corp I do solo mining all the time.
ive been a part of a few corps but i joined some with out knowing much about the game so that was my mistake. and the current corp that i was in finally disbanded which sucks. ive changed my outlook instead of mainly battles and war i prefer mining i still need to learn trading i want to take goods to many trade centers to make a profit i will need help with that tho as im not very good in the market system yet. but mining has been very relaxing and i want to join in some people to mine with them and hopefullly have a little protection. im currently in high sec my home base is literally Jita trade hub. you can check my history of corps i was literally in a small corp that doesnt exist now and they finally sold there system so that anyone can claim that system. i did some fighting for a bit but now i just relax and solo mine. my character is Gabe Kurvora and Discord is what i use a ton to chat with my friends. so if i need to be in chat at anytime i use discord a lot. hope all this information helps. and im ready to start searching for a trade and mining corp.

Gabe Kurvora, evemail sent, let me know if interested.

Hey there sir!

I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… I believe our corp would be a good match for you, we have a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. Plus, we host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ!

Our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:

Both our corp and our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

There are elite groups for blingy BS, caps and supers, all withing the same coalition, you will definitely find that there’s a good PVP background for you if that’s your thing.

Hope to hear from you!

CONTACTS:

For recruitment ask: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

EveMail / Discord DM / Ingame channel: EFE-X Pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.