Want to Trade 2 characters for 1

Do not send the char refreshing the skillboard you extracted a bunch send me my isk back I am creating a ticket

1 Like

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode halp

Please file a support ticket detailing all issues you faced in this sale, as ISD are unable to reverse sales. That said, scamming on the Character Bazaar is not allowed as per the Character Bazaar rules, with potential punishments including a permanent ban. Thank you.

Any idea what the ticket would go under?

Billing and Accounts, and then, Character Transfer under Category.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help sorry about bothering you

Iā€™ll be honest i was watching this, and I was about to call for him before you did.

Yep now Iā€™m stuck out of most of my isk and itā€™s probably gonna be weeks before my ticket even gets looked at it felt fishy from the start but I figured itā€™s against tos to scam on the bazzar whatā€™s the worst that could happen do you have any ideas on how to avoid situations like this in the future?

Also Iā€™m surprised he extracted 8m sp about but re injected 2m sp into the char

it could take a few weeks or it may take a few days to get the isk backā€¦ they donā€™t really waste too much time on getting peoples isk back who have been scammed.

paying attention to topic titles such as this, lack of rules for the bazaar being followed can be a few indicators they could be attempting to scam.

In the past the mre i was wait for returning me as a buyer the import of similar problems, were 6 days. And i purchased around 100 characaters.

anyway, i hope i get the 5.5m character for my 3b.

likely you wonā€™t get the charā€¦ if one was a scam attempt, you can almost guarantee yours was too.

Agree.

just to be on the safe side, I would probably go ahead and submit a ticket as Dorrim said aboveā€¦ and this will eventually lead to any and all accounts held by the OP to be banned from the game

i do when i finished the thing i do in game. go updated when do.

@nastakilla, you have time to transfer to me now, and update the thread when do so.

Interesting he says he already started the transfer on that char farther up

@Amsen_Manaken

eight hours and dont receive the mail yet, i wait then three hours, for file the ticket becau semake the ten hours needed. I update in some hours. In the past this happen to me sometimes,not receive the mail and receive the char.

Classic case of too good to be true

1 Like

13 hours were pased and i dont receive the toon, then i already ask a request reporting scam in character baaar. Request is Request #1668709

1 Like