War declaration changes

Who said that?

#METOO

1 Like

I don’t think anyone did actually, I think I had you confused with someone else. My apologies

1 Like

No worries :hugs:

…but…then one would have to go to null…way too busy complaining about hisec ganking to do that, you silly.

Thank you for your waste of time.
I didn’t read and waste mine this time.

Come to low sec OP you can then shoot people its really simple, high sec is for beginers.
Shrink high sec by 75% make the rest low sec.

Or how about this if you want to be able to declare war in high sec you have to place a structure in low sec. So that anyone can shoot it at any time without declaring war on you.

I bet your response will be “but we are a small corp we cannot fight people dropping 20 dreads on a low sec structure” then my answer to you will be a small new bro corp without a structure cannot fight 20 people dropping bs’s on them or even undock when you camp them.

If you want to punch down you need to be vulnerable to being punched down yourself.

1 Like

Which is why you never learn anything and just come up with suggestions that are bound to fail.

Your view that education is a waste of time is why your ideas are so bad.

2 Likes

Well with exception of null sec fighting over the ttt perhaps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.