War declaration changes

You can always go around things.
I can pit here anything and you can always come with a theory.
Current system is not good at all.
You come object to everything but not saying anything or developing.
What you say is just waste of time since you don’t present anything.

Thank you for your waste of time and wasting mine.

I can 100% guarantee that no wardec in highsec is going to generate as much server load as an actual nullsec war. Frankly it probably won’t even generate as much load as a routine fleet battle in null.

Unless you’re going off on a tangent about M-O or something, the reason isn’t servers. it’s because your idea is garbage.

It’s the latter. Before the changes, most wars were conducted by very small groups (like my own), that had on the lower end of single digits of active players available, with probably at least half the fighting done solo.

Basically it was a system in which very small groups (or solo players) declared wars on large high-sec PvE groups, and the latter incessantly complained about it, even though they had the manpower to easily deter and fight off such attackers, simply because they wanted to do their PvE in peace.

4 Likes

You can eject ships in space. Good job for not knowing game mechanics. This is not going to hurt gankers and will not force them into any sort of inconvenient corp structure. All it does is inconvenience other players.

That sort of evasion is only viable for personal or close acquaintance transfers, and not general commerce. Are you going to be ejecting from your Orca every time you want to sell one? Are you going to be asking for the money to be sent first?

To be fair, this is how Chribba became Chribba.

Because there were no hard-coded market alternatives. The second they came about, third parties became irrelevant.

Taxing market trading works, and would be inescapable.

Rubbish.

There’s no burden on me to provide better ideas than yours if your ideas are bad and every reason to highlight how bad they are.

You posited that your suggestions would have certain affects. Your suggestions do not in any way achieve your claims. They fail in really obvious ways. It’s totally reasonable to dismantle ideas that are so easy to dismantle.

The ways I’ve informed you that your ideas will be bypassed are not theories. They’re the way that inconvenient mechanics are actively circumvented today, and/or the way people got around wardecs when I started playing 19 years ago up until Upwell structures were introduced.

The servers cope (more or less) with bigger battles than have ever occurred in hi-sec, involving player numbers that rival peak Jita population when it used to hit 6000 concurrent on a good day (and they only sat in the station anyway).

FYI, the largest battle I can think of was over 11,000 characters.

You can complain about server performance in large fleet battles for sure - but to postulate that it’s even a consideration in hi-sec is frankly hilarious.

No.

Thanks.

1 Like

Wrong forum ! We are advocating for the removal of PvP here.

We had 600 people fighting in Ikuchi over our war hq, 400 in New Cal when we defended POCOS CCP actually streamed some of it on twitch, 750 in Piak when we fought frat defending an azbel. That is to name 3, I have been involved in more.

All under max TIDI. Something I do not miss at all from flying in null. Just because you do not know about it does not mean it never happens.

You will be surprised.

Oh look, a Cherry picker at work, How predictable…

A WD against goons should be free… :two_hearts:or maybe make them pay you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Where did I cherry pick?

You mean how I quoted “now” because we were talking about “now”?

Whats it to you anyway, fatty?

Indeed, ganking is much more fun and saves the cost of a war dec.

Can you now. Will you back that up with 1 billion ISK?

Why would you need one, plenty of the silly buggers to shoot in null.

1 Like

It was like this before the change. Honestly it was annoying for me personally :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not an idea man, so I leave it up to CCP. I do support what they did in regard to station cores. And I was a former solo Azbel owner (sold it) This expands more than just the war mechanics.

The cores made structures too juicy IMO. It shouldn’t be so easy to bash them. We used to sit for hours shooting the same structure. Now it takes about 5 minutes.

I though you only joined 2 months ago.

i would do
i mean I’m a individual i don’t hold sov
the max i have to lose is my ship

the thing is , lots of null sec dudes simply undock from amarr or jita , and lose blings to bloodthirsty WD dudes

besides they can shot me in null or low anyway … in HS they get a false safe sensation , get distracted

1 Like