War On Corona Virus!

That may have come in at a good for remedy, of one of the remedies, of the added remedies,

1 hour ago
2,159,267 total cases (of those tested, death and recovered)
548,122 recovered (of those tested)
145,563 deaths (of those tested, more people may have died from it and are not yet tested for it)

Not everyone was tested, which means, there are more cases which are not tested yet.

548,122 recovered (of those tested) +
145,563 deaths (of those tested, more people may have died from it and are not yet tested for it)
= 693,685 people, recovered or death, without the other cases unresolved, or, not finished for the first time…

145,563 deaths (of those tested, more people may have died from it and are not yet tested for it) divided by
693,685 people, recovered or death, without the other cases unresolved, or, not finished for the first time…
= 0.2098402012440805, or 20.98% ,
or 21% death compared to 79% recovered, or, 79.02% recovered.

You must know those are not medical principal approved by insurance, and, may not be a valid alternate for it.

I would have to do more research on the biochemistry, not that I could not verify and compare, it would be more work since I didn’t.
I do study it comparatively little, compared to the amount of works I put in other studies.

It’s not that it’s not affecting me enough for me to put more efforts in it.
I’m lucky it hasn’t caused me long term illness due to other attacks before.
With the budget I have and assets being diminished to $5,000 or less in value, it makes it hard to compare, with billion dollar universities.
It doesn’t matter if I work on it worth trillions and get paid not half of the worth of it, I still wouldn’t get credit while unfairly discredited thanks to stupid human greed in full force.

So, if I do get paid $200,000 to $350,000 in 25 years, and , put all the money into this, and get less than $5,000 left after, no matter what, who’s fault is it that they design a system to be such epitome of inefficiency.
That is a return on investment of 2.5%, or 1.428,5%.
At least, if I put my money in the bank, and it gets stolen from the bank, the bank is liable.
Well, I did, and they stole it, and they lie about it anyways, so…
I can make over 10,000% profit, but it would be illegal with organized crime.

By the way, they are the ones to design the system to limit assets to $5,000 maximum, while trying to ignore discrimination, which , they invest themselves in , and pay themselves millions and billions, and trillions to discriminate and make people sick.

Are you sure that you want to go outside? I’m certain the hot blond with 100 NM AB’s definitely will. Gotta get that tan by Moonlight.

Friday, 4.17.2020 China announces a spike in new deaths, yet China had the virus totally contained.

The Chinese city of Wuhan – ground zero for the coronavirus pandemic – has revised its fatality count, increasing the total by just shy of 1,300 deaths, which officials say went unreported due to “delays” and “omissions.”

Authorities in Wuhan added another 1,290 deaths to the city’s death toll on Friday, putting the overall figures at 50,333 infections and 3,869 fatalities in the virus’ first epicenter. The revision was necessary to “address incorrect reporting, delays and omissions of cases,” city officials said, with the new numbers increasing Wuhan’s death tally by 50 percent.

“In the early stage of the epidemic, due to insufficient capacity for admission and treatment, a small number of medical institutions failed to connect with the disease prevention and control information system in a timely manner,” Wuhan health officials said, adding that a “statistical investigation” had been conducted to correct the figures.

1 Like

Death’s very own head.

These are new deaths that have happened because of the inability of the Chinese to contain the virus. Maybe you weren’t like Kellyanne Conway and actually studied something in your life you wouldn’t be trying to create content to fulfills your need to maintain a Blond Brain Cell Attitude.

Maybe not, but I only study for 25 years since 1992 and 1990, for systems analysis studies that is, because I also use those studies for design and analysis, including programming, and it’s in courts since 2012, and will be for the rest of my life.
In fact, they offer me to go to an international law school for it in Europe.
I was 23 years old when I started to study this, and I’m now 53, which is 85.71% of the last part of my adult life.
100% since I started being old.

I know that school deals mostly with terrorism, but, since the attacks against my studies which is my work are mostly terrorists derived attacks, God knows the amount of effort they put into spreading this around the world so successfully, it has to do with it.

By the way, someone from my education system worked there against war.
Her name is :
Louise Arbour - Wikipedia
She’s barely blonde.
I knew a blonde from my last year of secondary class in 1985, who went to study in the military medical officer training out West, but she quit because her grades dropped too much.
She already knew in 1987 that she was never going to get along with me back then, but she wasn’t aware of the relation with the US Army medical department and my family, in terms of conflicts against me.
She also had a holy family name however, even if it was her maiden name.

She is currently the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for International Migration.[5]
and works on my case for that.
What about you?
Are you more blonde?

That info or other coordinates related is safer stored on the moon and other celestial entities due to attacks against their integrity.

I found a lot worst things doing more studies.

The thing is, since the courts stole my studies and even admitted it to a judge on a transcript, that they seek to forfeit them, it makes it useless for me to do so.
I have to charge them for cases going back to 1983 for it.
They’re also accomplice with felons.
They’re so bad in fact, I don’t have the right to associate with them.

Like I wrote before, I design system to learn from how they spy.

I could study medicine in China though, I’m sure they would make a good use of information systems like mine over there.
They could protect my assets more too!
I don’t get enough protection for my studies work here.
I would lose over 98% of my work.

Your suggestion to me is at best evil and fraudulent.

It’s already with the army here.
Did you see the case with the US Army medical department in the pandemic that killed 50 million people in less than 6 weeks?
He was the highest ranking officer back then, because, they didn’t have command.
He was working for the army under the army general before Eisenhower .

Let me verify the video with the US army reference to it.

Yes, it’s from
Edit at 23:43 :

Secret Histor Killer Flu

Secret Histor Killer Flu

692,863 views • May 4, 2017
Dafydd Humphreys
17.3K subscribers

from above.

Doctor Victor Vaughn

acting surgeon
(at around 4:15 in the video…)
general , of the United States Army.
Back then, it was the equivalent of the Chief Surgeon.

I know it’s not covid19, but that doesn’t mean it’s not important.

1 Like

Yea, in my book, 98% less than full is an epitome.
10,000% more on year 1 is more than 9,999% more than 98% less, every years, for 25 years.
In fact, even at war, someone would have a hard time, even if investing trillions of dollar in it, to lose so much money and efforts, and studies…

I am more than sure that it is safer on the moon and mars.
They should also print it on their graves to help others from losing their studies.

Another good reason why nuclear weapon are not as dangerous, is because both cases are much more likely to happen.

So, I register copyrights of my studies, and, there is a new case for the last 2 years, whereas the copyright office lies that I didn’t register programs for my studies.
So, I have to register copyright of them telling me that I don’t.
I have to use it for my studies, to prove how they attack my rights.

I also have to register translations of my studies in other countries, under different copyright law protections, due to attacks against my rights, and intent to forfeit my rights in other countries as well, to discredit me, and credit themselves to discredit me.
So, of course, I also have to include how they discredit me in my studies, and design programs to register it as well, because they use their discrediting as a weapon with no benefit to society but ill.

But why on earth would intellectual property institutions be so inclined as to even try to discredit rightful authors of their work, and not think they infringe the law.?
That is also even more reasons to design programs to register copyrights of studies , and offer it for free to those who are violated from the same institutions and insurance who are supposed to help them and protect them, when instead they coerce them, and try to enslave them with harassment and extortion to death.
God knows what they would do to their property after their death if they don’t have protection for inheritance, or, their wife has any rights once widow.

How can people be so evil and expect anything good to happen.
That makes no sense.
People deserve what they do.
When people try to steal what people deserve ,
when people try to steal what people do,
they deserve to get the fruit of their labour,
and they deserve to be judged for what they do.

Do you know any other good place to study when the universities and school keeps stealing studies and pay everyone else for it in acts of war, besides the International Courts of Justice for War Crimes?
They also don’t protect evidence of those crimes, in additional acts of war and terrorism.
The same for their sickening health systems.
I am sure that eventually, when enough die from it, they will remember what it was to be good instead.

I really don’t think it’s worthwhile to study in a system which attacks your studies and , that doesn’t protect them, due to war or others, competition, for once, when instead, you should work for another army which protects spying against the thieves instead.
No, the problem then, is that, you would be slaving to empower the perpetrators of the international crimes, and, the studies would therefore be illegal.

I store my studies as part of my work, to protect the intellectual property of them.
My current costs for this month is $450, and it is about average, although,
it sometimes can be as low as $430 per months.

So, not only does the court try to forfeit it, but they also try to interfere against evidence of how they are also accomplice with felons and criminals to forfeit those studies.
This also include the pandemic and risks caused to 30% of US tenants, which, my studies currently resides in.

Those are studies since 1992, and 1995, due to previous intent to forfeit such studies by those same entities groups, and social organization, due to which I will take sociology, to get paid for my studies, and make sure to include in, whether due to war, unrest, riots, or other interference which would jeopardize the integrity of my studies, and create vulnerability against them.

In fact, they interfere so much, and try to capitalize on it so much, and pay others for it instead, while trying to discredit me and make false rules and conditions for me, that they threatened to put me in prison, not even jail only, to so try to perpetrate those attacks against me, which was confirmed from the military police that they were illegal criminal courts intent and lies.

In fact, they do so interfere against legal profit from studies of those facts against those studies, that they pay me taxes refund, which, they lie in court, are not caused by them, and it is not how they are trying to cause the damage to my work and property , including intellectual property, while I could store those studies for 1% of those costs, and I’m working on it, and while I am working on it.

They also lie they can’t help me, and, quite frankly do not have good enough self-control from being spoiled so much for so long, that they die from lack of self-control.

So, they pay will have to be paying me $700 of the taxes I paid last year for the storage.
Then, it wasn’t all, during the COVID-19, there was someone who made a deposit against my Visa debit card, so as to interfere against direct deposit of those business taxes for studies in my bank account.
I had then gotten another account, which prevented the attackers , or, those associating with those attackers, to cause more damage.
They did the same thing when I graduated in 1992 after robbing me of my bank account, and the police being accomplice to them, and coming to close the account, under a rule giving police powers to close bank accounts during investigations of this sort.
The courts were also accomplice in fact, both the courts, and lawyers working on the case, blatantly lying in courts, and on transcript, which the military also confirmed.

Subsequent lawyers working for the same legal association, then tried to steal $1,000 from a Telex, which Telex keeps legal proof of it, while investigated by the Federal police for organized crimes, already back then.

So now, this tax refund is due from them to me since last January 2020, and there was other interference against my mail for it, since, there is also other interference for them to process the data electronically, which may very well be , thank God, due to the army electronic warfare, to keep them in check, and protect the country against damage from fraud from them, due to misinformation, or, other stress directed at them, causing them to make mistakes, and so on.
To be too inefficient to meet military standards of work and security for society.
To each their own.

There is also another case since last June 30, 2019, after I came out from hospital , due to allergies to metal, and , respiratory problems, which caused me to lose a transfer for transport, after which someone broke the window in the back of the place I lived.
There was a police report for which I have to pay $5 for, to get the info from their report, under freedom of info regulations. That money is used to track the request, date, time, , place, names and so on.

Less than 4 weeks before then, I was also assaulted on the same transport trying to get money from me, which I had lost a transfer from, after coming out of the hospital, about another physical attack against me, for which there is a video recording from the transport.

The police also intervene, so, they should have it.
That is also another $5.
Both of those payments methods were to be done with the previous card, which is interfere against transacting electronically, due to police, obviously , related, and , as accomplice , again, as before and always will be.
Even if they didn’t at this point, it’s already too late, and they wouldn’t be able to make it worthwhile.

So yes, constant attacks and warfare which is not good to society.

On top of that, there is another case which the prosecution from the government withdrawn, which was to lie about damage to society which , they tried to cover their attacks against me, as to how they try to cause me to use my studies, as virus, and as if I wasn’t able to do studies without damaging society.
That is a fraud, since, they are the ones doing it, and trying to wrongfully blame me for the wrongs they do to others, as they would have done onto them, which, they want me to, and try to get me to, associate with them, to have done onto me, even though my studies to make sure that I don’t do that, and that I design system to register how they try to interfere against me to prove they try to interfere against how I prevent them from coercing my work into a weapon against others, is not used against others, while I keep the integrity of my studies to a high enough standard so as to be able to prove the facts.

So, no matter how good I pray for them, no matter how efficient my prayers are to save their lives, and souls; if the evil against it is greater, the damage to them and society will occur, however, if I don’t keep track of how good my work is, while they attack it, without crediting them for it, which, could be an international crime by association, they will get what they deserve.

That’s the reason it’s not good to forgive what cannot be , because it would forfeit the benefit of the work to forgive, and, in vain.

It’s also a good reason for me not to study with them, since, they are the ones who not only tried to forfeit the same studies they’re asking me to do, but, they also associate to divert from the fact, as if it wasn’t part of their tactics and strategies and logistics.

Another thing is, due to mental health , if the damage I do to society is less than the damage they do, due to mental health, since they are the ones trying to make me do damage to society, but I design system to register and record how they try to make me do damage to society, to be good to society, by detecting it, and keep scientific proof of it, while they try to discredit me for it, and , they try to credit themselves for discrediting me for it, while I keep scientific proof it, then,
the damage they cause society is greater than the amount of damage they try to make me cause to them, against my methods of prevention that I design and study, and store, and pay to store, since, their investment in damages , against the 100% of my assets to protect it, is lesser than the amount of coercion and investment into this coercion.
They also try to justify refusing to pay me for it, as if they wouldn’t have enough to protect their income after that, was a good reason, after how they try to cause my work to act like a virus, hence , COVID-19.

No , wait, people are dying from scientific facts, and truths, that can’t be good.
People shouldn’t die like that, that’s no good.
Unfortunately, if they are making the most vulnerable to die from it, due to scientific facts, the percentage of those dying will show in logistics and forensic, sciences.

Evil sciences used from extortion and other wrongful acts is not good science, and, it can damage society even if nothing else ever does and ever will.
I have to go brush my teeth or, I risk losing enamel from Coke from last night.

Bird Flu is just as scary as SARS-CoV-2. Let’s hope that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t jump to feeder birds, such as chickens or turkeys from humans. If the virus jumps, its gonna be bad.

Live updates: Texas becomes first U.S. state to announce dates for relaxing some coronavirus-related restrictions.

Every body just sit back and watch as Texas becomes the first state to see an explosion in cases and SARS-CoV-2 related deaths.

1 Like

They’re going to test it.
Of course, they will have to react extra fast before it goes out of control.
At least they will be able to monitor and get some more accurate figures, and compare with the accuracy of the current figures.

Of course, there will also be extra clean up to do, if outgoing people are not wearing protection.

I see those telling me they want me out of the gene pool more as moral warfare than only psychological warfare.

I don’t know exactly what that diagram is for:

Destruction of a Viral Cell

and
if people go around without protection, they will spread it.
It’s not the people going around that is the problem, it’s the lack of protection.
If you work and wear Personal Protective Equipment at work to protect yourself from Bio-Hazard, or, a risk of cut from a hand-knife, or, Protection for your eyes from flying debris, or, a safety vest to inform others of risk to life, those are measures in place for health and safety at work.

When you tell people go to work and they poison each other with virus, well, maybe it will be more safe after their work is done.

Also, although I didn’t read or analyze the info you posted on receptors and other viral parts, I think I saved it, and will verify it, or, will be able to verify it.
Although, at 53, with no child, not married yet, my fiancĂŠe and I have little to no time to be at peace enough to have our first child, having to deal with moral and psychological warfare as marital gifts, before marriage.

Cuomo ridiculously wanted “40 thousand Ventilators”. We gave him a small fraction of that number, and it was plenty. State should have had them in stockpile!

The delegation in Benghazi wanted more security and they didn’t get it.

Yet Trump played on that notion of Hillary not supporting Americans afar with needed security.

Giving New York only a small fraction of ventilators and saying it was plenty and then blaming New York for not having them in stockpile is irresponsibility at its best.

How was New York supposed to know how many ventilators it needed? Was there a consistent line of communication between the White House and Cuomo addressing the potential threat of an outbreak in New York?

How was NYC supposed to know that a large number of ventilators would be needed?

So I guess the security of New York and her citizens are really no different than the diplomatic detachment in Benghazi. Neither are getting the security or got the security that they needed.

Seriously, answer the questions.

Tough luck, right?

On a side note, if essential workers have to go back to work, they should do so with more caution to prevent the greater risk to cause more problems.
It won’t be possible to stop everything, but, as in any good democracy, some work has to be done.

As with all works , or , most works, safety first.

It will be interesting to see how the economy there will react, after this, while there is potential of it getting better or worst.
If it is better, and work can be improved with more safety measures, then , so be it, if not, there will have to be alternate solutions to solve the problems.

Also, most workplace already use safety measures, and , if over a certain number of employees, or, assets, require health and safety board and measures, such as material safety data sheets, and so on.

Of course, it can take those companies 2 weeks to get the new equipment in place and ready for going back to work with improved security measures.
Of course it can take 4 weeks, or 2 months.

It’s obvious the medical staff needs more bio-hazard precautions, systems, and equipment, than less bio-hazard sensitive type of work.
It’s also important not to waste those resources, there will likely be more demand for them.

However, priority to equipment should not end there, and it should be more accurate as well, as to who needs better protection and why, which better details as to what constitutes priority, and , safe protection, compared to equipment which is no longer safe due to contamination.

It seems they could have informed to move out before having to require more security (in Benghazi).
If they were going to have to kill a leader due to war and influence, then, it could have avoided costly deaths.

It’s important to do what is the most needed first, and to plan for long term as well as meet short term needs.

I think there will be new market data available as to what demand is changed and what needs to be done first, as for work and so on.
Many things will probably miss, and schedules need to be change to integrate this in business and work.

As for greed, if it’s done intentionally and against forgiveness, it’s probably not going to be forgiven.
Respect of others is as good as respecting yourself.
To be greedy for someone else is not much better than egoistically.
It can be worst if that person already has too much, as in, way more than enough, and still too much, and doesn’t have the time to deal with it appropriately, due to other interference and delays, and stress, and so on.

It’s good to accept interference and use it against the party interfering, if it’s not going to cause interference, and help them to interfere against crimes which should be interfered against.
It’s not good when the party interfering is trying to cause interference against my income and interfere against my methods to accept the interference, when it’s fraud and embezzlement, and try to scam me with a lawyer, because they agree to do crimes with him, and interfere against my engagement for marriage, and other rights…

They also commit fraud and misrepresent me as bad when trying to defend myself against their illegal attacks they try to justify, and start economic boycotts to try to steal more money with interference against evidence and other acts of war.
After more than 8 years of delays in my 9 years engagement in marriage, I will never have the right to be abusing my wife even 1% of the amount they try to do to her.

They even go as far as trying to make me seem immoral for life with their psychological warfare, while trying to refuse to accept reports of crimes and robberies of information systems to register intellectual property about those same moral rights, while trying to create the same immorality with communication gap, which is even more than evident and causing death, and intended to cause death, and intended to be justified to cause death.

There is no way I would ever be allowed to misrepresent them and their ill advised actions to God or to anyone.
They’re the ones who invest in this moral warfare.

What good are their riches going to be when they finally decide to let me have enough and that it is not even worth 1% of the lies they misrepresented their riches as, as fraud.
They ■■■■■■■ stink hell.

Eventually, they will create so much evidence against themselves that they will be able to bury themselves in it, just from the sheer amount of evil, how they try to create diversion with ignorance, and diminish their liability with fake innocence.

Someone here even tried to make me seem like if I was the one causing delays with my marriage, for which reason I will never be allowed to associate with her , due to attacks against my family, which they tried to even interfere from being rightfully so created.

It should be held against them as war.

Btw, those terrorists in Benghazi don’t have 1% problems with getting married and having children.
They even cause enough damage to try to justify to make us marry by phone while those dying are too busy pulling the rods out of their eyes, while trying to plant it into others instead of pulling it out themselves, which blinds them, trying to blind others.

How the hell on earth should my family ever forget or forgive that?
Just because idiots are eternally evil doesn’t mean they should go and try to help them to do more wrong, and lie it’s rule of evil law, as if good.

Definition of blasphemy is to misinterpret what is good as evil, and vice-versa.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure it out, nor a civilian court for that matter.

So, go ahead, keep misinterpreting, and try to do more fraud, and, then, another health problem will cause more death after you caused my death with your greed and stupidity.

The best part about getting rid of evil people is that it is good to God.
The hardest part for me if New York city and Paris gets nuked now would be to try not to laugh to death due to miracle.
It might finally put enough money in my pocket as if by the same miracle, and it will all go away as the money.

It would probably cause more damage than without COVID-19 time due to increased vulnerability and perfect timing for logistics and strategical and tactical advantage.
Or with hot mustard, of course.
By the way, I made a new photo of more red salmon today, and it refuses to load.
They would be just about as bad as their target, and unfortunately, would only increase conventional warfare against them, but, at least, it would put more money in my pocket.

They also like to invest in offering to waste time with fake good feelings, and lie it’s positive, with the same evil intentions to hold the party testing their offers as evil and liable for trying and testing them.

I mean, I know if they offer me to test a program, they try to waste time with, as a game, that I can measure how much waste of time they try to get away with it, even if it’s a court who takes real life robbery like a game and other interference of intellectual property due to false perceived threats to them, which, once solve, they are still liable for trying to count as if it was justifiable for them to try to divert with it.

Not only their offer not good, but , it’s likely psychological warfare .

There are also extremely big difference between what a legal authority falsely deems to be relevant to what likes they want, even if it violates international laws, which they may even go so far as to lie and misrepresent that it doesn’t exist (that there are no such international laws, and, have arguments, albeit false and fraudulent arguments, but nonetheless, which has to be held against them), and what other attacks against safety and security of property attacked is being deemed as irrelevant in blatant acts of war and psychological warfare, with total disregard for public safety and well being, even though they false claims of what is irrelevant then has to be brought up against them in another court, or martial court, because they want to hold the party they attack as irrelevant as hold him prisoner of war, or make up some other false story to attack him and deprive him of his rights, including getting married, in eternally evil wrongdoing against the person.

I don’t plan to work for countries trying to hold me as prisoner of war for some reasons.
This include both the Geneva convention, and other treaties.

I don’t think that using games as offer to waste time is a good idea to solve other attack problems caused, including attacks with virus or other bio-hazard, biochemical weapons.

US Spreadsheet for 4.18.2020

The curve is not flattening but is climbing. When the idiots in the government open the economy back up in the U.S. there is going to be an explosion in newly infected cases. The reason being is that the Trump administration and his supporters are still viewing the SARS-CoV-2 virus as the flu virus which it is not.

The Trump administration is using data from the flu season to base their wishful thinking timeline off of.

SARS-CoV-19 is not the flu, COVID-19 is not SARS-CoV-2 but is in fact the disease that causes by a SARS-CoV-2 infection. There has not been 19 generations of the COVID-19 disease and Kellyanne Conway had three months to study up on the basics of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 and didn’t.

Can we really trust the administration to have put forth any real fact finding efforts that will ensure the nation will be safe when they want to re-open the country? No we can’t.

Ohio Spreadsheet for 4.18.2020

1 Like

If the virus reappears in South Koreans then the virus will reappear in Americans as well. So someone getting sick and then getting better could end up becoming a carrier of the virus and infect others without even knowing that they are infecting people.

The virus is in fact selectively picking hosts to Queen itself in, just like an Alien face hugger coming out of the egg and playing tonsil hockey with your sister.

There are very precise traits in the person selected by the virus to become a carrier. Perhaps the ‘accessory protein’ is responsible for the Queening. The ‘accessory protein’ could "sniff’ out other aspects of the host while it is tumbling along looking for a host cell. Once the host cell is infected a special set of RNA instructions is included in the replication that then allows the virus to cloak or hide itself in the host body in a dormant stage. Once certain conditions are met the virus becomes active and infects all over again or even releases a virus that doesn’t make the host sick but allows the host to spread the virus in stealth like manner.

People this virus ain’t nothing to f*ck around with. Be the arrogant one and tell us how you survived to become a Viral Queen.

1 Like

yes.
and they got another strain.
which is where it gets more complicated medically,
because they can infect others, and that is why the precautions matter.

Also, if you go make Archaeology studies in Algeria, which is near the Mediterranean, and you are in a lockdown, in a fenced area, it’s not only for religious reasons, but also to prevent viral infections, as their systems reacts adversely to some conditions, which may kill them, even if religiously so, it’s not the only reason, and, it’s also scientific.

COVID-19 | Coronavirus: Treatment, Prognosis, Precautions

876,227 views • Mar 18, 2020
Ninja Nerd Science
499K subscribers

Our Best Bets for Treating COVID-19

181,285 views • Apr 17, 2020
SciShow
6.2M subscribers
Remdesivir
Lopinavir / Ritonavir

So, does that video mentions about how to deal with the receptors?
Why are they not mentioning it if any?
What level of competition is there related to this?

Interferon-Beta

:earth_africa: Updates from Africa

• Total cases in the continent surpasses 20,000
  • Nigeria president’s chief of staff dies from coronavirus

Searching for :
" which other sars vaccine exist?"
returned:

plus,

The virus isn’t leveling nor is it peaking, its increasing exponentially.

Recent spreadsheet for the U.S. and Ohio

The U.S. is 0.9377 people away from having a person infected every 1.07 seconds. If the rate of new infections continues, we will hit one person infected every 1.07 seconds by the beginning of Summer.

Don’t worry, a virus has no legs, so it can’t jump. We are save.

/me tries to blend in

Stupid comments such as yours that are based on apathy is another reason the pandemic is going to spread.

I don’t think the virus has internet and can read my comment.

I’m pretty sure once I finished installing it the internet for 100 trillion that it still won’t be able to read, except for cells, and how to enter them, to try to change their DNA sequence, so it can reproduce / replicate itself.

It also uses more than one method to move through space, and, I’m pretty sure it would be functional in zero gravity with no air, like the Tardigrade do.
It does lose integrity once it fails to find a host, under certain conditions, and , disintegrates, unable to replicate, or, infect.

How it jumps without no legs is by being moved through air, and coming in contact with entry cells, or, from attaching itself to cells on which is touches , like hair, and hand, walls, floor, water, food, anything.

It can also binds to dust and be moved through pollen.

Yeah, and one more thing, in case you are on your terminal phase and want to impart the information , stupid or wise, to your child, it does try to blend in, which it would try to do to you if it didn’t already do, until subsequent strain tries, the other 108 of them.

On another note,
50m death of 500m infected out of 1.8b people = to
0.0277777777777778 or
2.78 % of the global population in 1918-1919.

Now, none of those 50 million deaths may have died on that condition alone, except, they also had that when they died with it, if not from it only.
It was a contributing factor in their deaths, at that time.

Today, 2.78% of the global population of 7.7 billion would be,
213,888,888.8888889 million people.
213.8 million people.

I chopped point 8 million people because I am so cruel in war.
They may or may not die, but, we don’t know yet…

A lot of the plumbing had to be redone, which is used to filter the virus out of the water,
including hospital wings with no hot water.

Another website mentions a fifth of the global population got infected then,
which, at 1.8 b people would be 360 million, instead of 500 million, for, around one third.

Additionally, if the flu rate of infection is lower than SARS-CoV-2,

R° of 2.2
If accurate, this makes the 2019 nCoV more infectious than the 1918 influenza pandemic virus, which had an R° of 1.80 (interquartile range: 1.47 to 2.27).

it means that those (first) 500 million infected , or 360 million infected, could be infected faster, without prevention, and that, with prevention, the rates of 500 million infected could be similar.
It would take still more precautions to prevent it, and still more precaution than those , to stop it enough that it slows down considerably more, down to epidemic levels rather than pandemic levels.

Searching for “Rate of Transmission” returned:
https://virus.stanford.edu/uda/

The influenza virus had a profound virulence, with a mortality rate at 2.5% compared to the previous influenza epidemics, which were less than 0.1%. The death rate for 15 to 34-year-olds of influenza and pneumonia were 20 times higher in 1918 than in previous years (Taubenberger). People were struck with illness on the street and died rapid deaths. One anectode shared of 1918 was of four women playing bridge together late into the night. Overnight, three of the women died from influenza (Hoagg). Others told stories of people on their way to work suddenly developing the flu and dying within hours (Henig). One physician writes that patients with seemingly ordinary influenza would rapidly “develop the most viscous type of pneumonia that has ever been seen” and later when cyanosis appeared in the patients, “it is simply a struggle for air until they suffocate,” (Grist, 1979).
…
I had a little bird,
Its name was Enza.
I opened the window,
And in-flu-enza.

…
Even President Woodrow Wilson suffered from the flu in early 1919 while negotiating the crucial treaty of Versailles to end the World War (Tice). Those who were lucky enough to avoid infection had to deal with the public health ordinances to restrain the spread of the disease. The public health departments distributed gauze masks to be worn in public. Stores could not hold sales, funerals were limited to 15 minutes. Some towns required a signed certificate to enter and railroads would not accept passengers without them. Those who ignored the flu ordinances had to pay steep fines enforced by extra officers (Deseret News). Bodies pilled up as the massive deaths of the epidemic ensued. Besides the lack of health care workers and medical supplies, there was a shortage of coffins, morticians and gravediggers (Knox). The conditions in 1918 were not so far removed from the Black Death in the era of the bubonic plague of the Middle Ages.
…
https://virus.stanford.edu/uda/fluresponse.html#mask
They found that the mask wearing led to “a rapid decline in the number of cases of influenza,” (JAMA, 12/28/1918). A study in the Great Lakes, however, did not find such beneficial results. Mask wearing by hospital corps did not have an effect on the incidence of disease as 8% who used the mask developed infection while only 7.75% of non-mask wearers did (JAMA, Vol. 71, No. 26). Despite these results, the masks were commonly used by many in an effort to avoid the pandemic influenza disease.

According to my calculations it is this bad, and will continue to get this bad until then.
New methods to dispose of the dead will have to be implemented as well, because, otherwise, other pathogens may be created on top, due to lack of sanitation.

Water filtration will become more important.