War On Corona Virus!

Lilsteel, did you eat paint chips when you were growing up?

No, but I got my paint tickets for international trade union and my neighbor had a car paint company and we used to have our car painted there every so many years.

1 day later:

WHO Changes Stance: Lockdowns Are Bad Now

87,347 views • Oct 15, 2020
87K views - 2 days ago
America Uncovered
286K subscribers
CC

Euno11 second ago

People work, but need protection.

Too much lockdown isn’t going to solve the problem, it will cause problems.
The problem is that they will not work enough, and it will cause problems from the lack of work, products, services.

Wearing masks for money is not complicated.

Also, a wrecking ball with fraud.

Lockdown already have essential services working.
I have more than 10 essential work jobs.
Bad lockdown is not good for economy.
Too much lockdown is not good.
Not enough protection in hazardous conditions is not good.

Everyone can learn how to prevent damage in hazardous conditions.
Those who refuse are liable for damage.
Damage to them if the refusal caused them.
Damage to others if the refusal caused others.

Deteriorating mental health?
How can a mental health deteriorate when the guy’s already too crazy to protect himself and others, and blame the ones healthy for being crazy when they are more crazy, and can’t see that the result of their test onto others is as good as they are.?

It does not deteriorate.
The guy’s mental health is already flawed, and no, he can’t see what a mask or protection is good.
He can’t understand when explained and proven because his mental health is not good enough to learn and do it.
So, he shouldn’t work, and, maybe, he should be in a mental hospital, except, hospitals are overloaded…

On top of that, please, quit interfering against my marriage with alienation, when their marriage dies.

3 days later:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1318148811248685056
COVID-19 · 1 hour ago

A doctor from India is winning hearts with this dance video for COVID-19 patients

A video of a doctor on COVID-19 duty, dancing in a protective suit to cheer up patients at a hospital in India’s Assam, is winning praise for the medical professional’s efforts. The video is of Dr Arup Senapati, a surgeon who works at Assam’s Silchar Medical College.

Video via @drsfaizanahmad

1 hour later:

#coronaviruscases #COVID19cases #COVID19

Coronavirus cases surpass 40 million globally with 8 million in the United States

80 views • Oct 19, 2020
80 views - 1 hour ago
Yahoo Finance
414K subscribers

#WHO #WorldHealthOrganization #COVID19

LIVE: World Health Organization delivers coronavirus update

132 watching now

We are family.

12 hours later:

Virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan Claims Coronavirus Lab ‘Cover-Up’ Made Her Flee China | Loose Women

1,069,723 views • Sep 11, 2020
1M views - 1 month ago
Loose Women
371K subscribers

Whistleblowers silenced by China could have stopped global coronavirus spread | 60 Minutes Australia

3,192,700 views • Mar 29, 2020
60 Minutes Australia
2.59M subscribers

The Science Behind the Coronavirus, Series II

376,437 views • Apr 13, 2020
Los Angeles Times
399K subscribers

The Necessity of the Immune System

251,248 views • Jul 15, 2010
251K views - 10 years ago
Stanford
1.21M subscribers

T cell, also called T lymphocyte, type of leukocyte (white blood cell) that is an essential part of the immune system. T cells are one of two primary types of lymphocytes—B cells being the second type—that determine the specificity of immune response to antigens (foreign substances) in the body. ~ Jan 31, 2020

The current Covid-19 virus is not the same one we saw in March: Holy Name Medical Center CEO

803,712 views • Oct 12, 2020
803K views - 1 week ago
CNBC Television
988K subscribers

Bill Gates on regulating Big Tech: ‘We’re in uncharted territory’

6,569 views • Oct 14, 2020
6.5K views - 5 days ago

Bill Gates on pushback against masks: ‘We tell people to wear clothes’

9,783 views • Oct 14, 2020
9.7K views - 5 days ago

People rather die than wear a mask.

They want their government to protect their right to breathe freely and don’t want to work in an environment which is endangering their ability to breathe without a mask.

Some people have medical conditions which makes them unable to wear masks.

Full Gates: We ‘Don’t Want Politicians Saying’ Which Covid Drugs Should Be Approved | Meet The Press

453,885 views • Oct 11, 2020
453K views - 1 week ago
NBC News
4.07M subscribers

Covid-19’s Envelope

VIC - Viral Investigation Computer Program

Does SARS-CoV-2 have an envelope ? : Yes
What is a viral envelope ? : A viral envelope is the outermost layer of many types of viruses. It protects the genetic material in their life-cycle when traveling between host cells. Not all viruses have envelopes. The envelopes are typically derived from portions of the host cell membranes, but include some viral glycoproteins.

So in order for SARS-CoV-2 to have developed, the virus would had to have coded the cellular material from the original host, the animal host? After the virus was passed from the original animal host to the first human host, the replicating animal SARS-CoV-2 virus would have begun using the human hosts cell to create its envelope from, thus SARS-CoV-2 would have slowly replicated away the envelope that the virus used animal cells to replicate that were then replaced by human cells to grow the envelope during replication. The envelope made of cells taken from the very first person who died from a SARS-CoV-2 infection in China might still have some of the original host animal cells contained within the SARS-CoV-2 envelope that might not have been replicated out of the SARS-CoV-2 itself.

If some of the SARS-CoV-2 samples from the first human death to Covid-19 in China contains enough RNA data relating to the animal host where SARS-CoV-2 originated from, then further studies can proceed in how to develop a vaccine that inactivates the virus just as it docks with the human ACE(2) receptor.

Some process in how the virus is able to build an envelope from both animal and human host cells is the key to stopping SARS-CoV-2. There must be a base protein that is part of both the original animal host and the human host that allows SARS-CoV-2 to develop its envelope from. A base protein that both animal and human hosts have that would be as common as air to the animal and human host. Without the envelope being able to be replicated in both animal and human hosts, the SARS-CoV-2 would not have been able to dock with its very first human host to then incorporate host cell material to create its human based envelope from.

Throwing the ability of SARS-CoV-2 to properly replicate its envelope into disarray would stop the virus in it’s tracks.

1 Like

The U.S. is now in the third surge of the Covid-19 pandemic, which could be the most deadly surge of the year.

In Ohio, more people are hospitalized with the coronavirus than at any other time during the pandemic. North Dakota, which is leading the nation in coronavirus cases per capita, reported more than 1,000 cases on Tuesday, the state’s worst daily total yet. And as of Monday, 16 states had added more cases in the prior week than in any other seven-day stretch.

After weeks of spread and warnings in certain areas, a third surge of coronavirus infections has now firmly taken hold across much of the United States.

The latest wave — which is raging most acutely in the Midwest and the West, but is also spreading in various areas around the country — threatens to be the worst of the pandemic yet.

Its arrival comes as cooler weather is forcing people indoors, setting up a grueling winter that will test the discipline of many Americans who have grown weary of wearing masks and turning down invitations to see family and friends. Over the last week, the country has averaged about 59,000 new cases a day, the most since the beginning of August. The daily total could soon surpass 75,687, a record previously set on July 16.

The high case count — which has so far not translated to soaring deaths — in part reflects increased testing. With about one million people tested on many days, the country is getting a far more accurate picture of how widely the virus has spread than it did in the spring.

But the latest developments also reflect a serious new level of the outbreak. Hospitalizations, the most accurate picture of how many people are seriously sick from the virus, are on the rise nationwide, worrying many public health officials. A rise in deaths tends to lag behind a spike in cases. And deaths are creeping up in places: Officials in Wisconsin reported 36 on Tuesday, a single-day record.

Deaths among hospitalized patients have also dropped, to 7.6 percent from 25.6 percent in the spring, according to one study. That may be because doctors have better treatments at hand, and the patients are younger and in better health on average than those in the first wave.

Still, Dr. Michael Osterholm, an infectious diseases expert at the University of Minnesota, recently offered an ominous warning: With infections rising and compliance eroding, he said, “the next six to 12 weeks are going to be the darkest of the entire pandemic.”

Being a little bored, I decided to the mirror the number of Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. and created two symmetrical versions of Covid-19 deaths.

Bill Gates said the 2nd wave would be October 19, 2020, last Monday.

1 day later:

Your Textbooks Are Wrong, This Is What Cells Actually Look Like

1,593,888 views • Nov 24, 2019
1.5M views - 10 months ago
Seeker
4.55M subscribers
CC

2 days later:
monoclonal antibodies

A monoclonal antibody (mAb or moAb) is an antibody made by cloning a unique white blood cell. All subsequent antibodies derived this way trace back to a unique parent cell. Monoclonal antibodies can have monovalent affinity, binding only to the same epitope (the part of an antigen that is recognized by the antibody).

### Monoclonal antibody - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Monoclonal_antibody

#LateShowLIVE #GovCuomo #AndrewCuomo

Gov. Andrew Cuomo: “New York Has A Lower Infection Rate Than The White House”

532,527 views • Oct 23, 2020
541K views - 13 hours ago
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
7.92M subscribers
CC

#SouthPark #PandemicSpecial

Was Randy Responsible For the COVID-19 Pandemic? - SOUTH PARK

1,199,725 views • Oct 2, 2020
1.1M views - 3 weeks ago
South Park Studios

3 days later:

Over 2,700 new COVID-19 cases in Canada, setting new record

37,923 views • Oct 23, 2020
36K views - 1 day ago
CTV News
503K subscribers

7 days later, 3 days after the last update:

47 minutes ago.

COVID-19 death toll in Canada tops 10,000, equivalent to about 1 death per 3,800 people.
90% of deaths were in Ontario and Quebec and about 70% of fatalities were people aged 80+.

23 hours later:

Benny Hill - Egyptian Flu

531,176 views • Sep 13, 2006
You’ve not got Asian flu,
you’ve got Egyptian flu…

You’re going to be a mommy (mummy).

8 days later:
Searching “every 100 years a plague? since 1600’s”

The Roman physician Galen coined the term ‘plague’ to describe any quickly spreading fatal disease. Epidemics of all kinds have been described as plagues, but the bubonic plague is a very specific disease that first spread around the world in the 1300s.

The Black Death is the name given to the first wave of the plague that swept across Europe in the 1300s.

The last great epidemic in France was 1720

Plus
Epidemic waves across the centuries

The second pandemic saw a more virulent form of the disease, which hit France particularly badly, killing two and a half million between 1600 and 1670. Epidemics also hit Italy, Holland and England. ~ Apr 25, 2019

3 minutes later:

With record 52,000 new cases, France struggles to contain Covid-19

4,892 views • Oct 26, 2020
3.3K views - 3 days ago
FRANCE 24 English
1.42M subscribers

13 hours later:

- Bloomberg QuickTake - @QuickTake · 5m

ICYMI: Taiwan has hit 200 days without a single locally-transmitted #Covid19 infection.

@hwang61

explains how the island achieved the world’s best #coronavirus record by far.

More @business : https://trib.al/QISQFHu

9 days later:

Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates discuss coronavirus and politics

190 views • Oct 30, 2020
190 views - 27 minutes ago
New

Yahoo Finance
425K subscribers

10 days later:
The 2nd wave was caused by the children going back to school with no masks.
They brought the virus back home, and more suffer.

Why not inform children how to prevent the problem and diminish the risk?
The parents who do not are responsible for them?

If that does not solve next year, it may be longer.

It was not fair for them to have to risk their lives and get infected being sent without precautions, when,
it was known that children were more vulnerable,
because they were more healthy,
and, had less chance to have antibodies to prevent the attachment from the virus, and the reaction level of the virus, and disease, to those antibodies,
compared to it the antibodies systems responds better from exposure to related cases…

If they live with older people, it is also more risk for their (older) parents.

Why not inform them,
instead of trying to make it seem as if it was ok for children not to use precaution,
and not explain them, when they should they informed and explained why.

Why does that show a pattern of misinformation, which,
when specializing in information, even besides intelligence,
shows how the legal authorities are trying to gain unfair gain from misinformation,
and abuse to sell useless information which they should already have informed, and for which they then try to abuse the fact that they did inform about it before, but then,
refused to verify facts and details in relation to the exact same information, which is related again to the same exact facts related to the same exact inventory programs,
including inventory of intellectual property related to items such as records of facts stored on this system,
and so on and so forth,
trying to abuse lack of knowledge, and misrepresenting knowledge,
and trying to omit actions.

190 views • Oct 30, 2020
190 views - 27 minutes ago
Until 02:05.

2 hours later:
The children are only as liable as they are, due to limitations on children liability and especially the rights of elementary education for children.

Right, so , the kids don’t have to wear the mask, but the parents are responsible, and the law too.

If the authorities allow children to not wear mask and don’t inform them why and so on, they will be responsible, as well as the parents who elect them, including the authorities.

I found another site with other dates from the 1700s and the 1800s.
I might be able to find it back again later.

The point is not so much about the mask then precautions.
Those children were at home during the lockdown which are now in school.

10 hours later:

#coronavirus #Dr #BillGates

2,564 views • Oct 30, 2020
22 hours ago
Yahoo Finance
425K subscribers

Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, talks to Yahoo Finance Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer about the spread of …

Missing: Oct30,

It’s this little things that make this thread special. Keep at it bois :+1:

I managed to reload the video from a search.
However, it was down from this link.
There was also another error signal.

There was also something else that happened just now that I tried to upload this update image which came back on again.

It’s being stalled again.
I was going to record it on video, to get an archive.

13 minutes later:
Yes, so, I am reviewing this now and I’m writing a report to Health Authorities about this.

Especially in regards to my engagement in marriage and the related activities and facts in related to it.

1 hour later:
I finally managed to record it, and it was again interfered against, as the input here is interfered as well from the hardware and software system, not the RAM.

I then started a second attempt, and it was again interrupted as interruption against the one scan which I am still working on, against which more than 3 scanners were made to malfunction due to intelligence problems against that process.

24 minutes later:
It seems someone is misrepresenting someone else about facts and allegations they have made, by misrepresenting them as they are wanting them to be misrepresented as, which leads to problems and errors against the video to run.
One of which was mention of conspiracy and evil.

The lesser of 2 evils is not necessarily bad.
It may be represented as lesser evil by source of it, however, it may be good, and, misrepresented as being lesser…

Also, a lot of authorities who don’t work in science misrepresent my engagement in marriage not to be related with science.
The reason it is related to science also is because of medical science from the US Army medical department.
So, yes, parties enemies to this would be against it, not necessarily associated with it for the interest of US Economic Stability or National Defense.

Just because they unscientifically try to make it seem like if it was not, is not scientific.
It’s also not good for National Defense.

Now an even bigger problem has come to fruition as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Cyber attacks on hospitals raise alarm amid worsening coronavirus crisis

Cyber attacks have locked up multiple U.S. hospitals’ computer systems so that they cannot take patients, and they can’t access online patient documents, or electronic patient records or anything else that happens on a computer.
And they have done this while we are in the middle of a huge third surge of an infectious viral disease that is completely out of control in our country right now and that has put Americans in the hospital by the tens of thousands.

Hospitals are the soft under belly of the U.S. right now. There hasn’t been any legislation to ensure that hackers aren’t able to break into hospitals to cause medical services to be re-routed or cancelled all together, as well as patient records coming up missing.

1 Like

Yes, plus, medical information systems are also more concerned with security due to this kind of risk and damage to health through physiological means by use of computer science physical electronic systems.
Not all physicians work with physics, but some physicians who work with physics also work with cybernetics information systems.

29 minutes later:
The same guys who got paid instead of paying me to create alienation against me and trying to alienate the courts to alienate me, that I have to report to the UN.
Yes, that is a security concern, and abuse of power.

2 hours later:

The Portal To The Covid-19 Dead And It Can’t Be Closed.

There are 230,000 new ghosts and counting, who are the revenant’s of the living who have died from Covid-19.

They are angry at being lied too, nothing being done to prevent their untimely deaths, and they want justice.

Who will help them achieve their final rest?

Will you make it through this Halloween Night and Halloweens from here on out knowing that you helped kill people who’s ghosts are seeking revenge for their lives being ended?

Who is that scratching at your window?
Who is that lying beside you?
Who’s hand will you find when you reach it out into the darkness of this day and every night afterwards?

Are you sure that was a spider crawling through your hair late at night?

Finally, a remedy for the Covid-19 pandemic.

I’ll buy one, test it out and let you know how it goes. Just like it was my job in the Marine Corps to test the air for poison gas by removing my own gas mask, its my turn to test the Yanko UV Mask out.

Yanko Design beat me to creating the worlds first UV Mask for use during the pandemic.

This is where we start people. This is where we start taking our lives back from SARS-CoV-2

Has the SARS-CoV-2 virus been passed through a UV-C anti-viral light to inactivate the virus and then introduced into the human body?

How does the human immune system interact with the SARS-CoV-2 virus once it has been inactivated by a UV-C anti-viral light? Is it possible that something in the human immune system might recognize the viral structure as having been inactivated by UV-C light and then somehow incorporate some aspect of the UV-C light effected viral structure of the virus into a defense system against SARS-CoV-2?

It seems to disintegrate it.
The structural system is not strong enough to function as a virus afterward.

1 day later:

LIVE: World Health Organization delivers update on coronavirus

199 views • Streamed live 2 hours ago
Yahoo Finance
443K subscribers
1 hour and 4 minutes video and seconds…

Dig your own grave and save! :moneybag:

I know an old lady whose father did just that.

I met her when she was attending the grave where her mum & dad, plus three stillborn siblings (1939, 1941, 1943), were buried. Told me the ground was so hard & rocky in this private cemetery that her dad used to tie a pick and shovel to his bike before cycling to dig out the double plot himself. When he got stuck with the rocks he finally had to resort to a stick of bang to blast the final bit. Haven’t been able to see her during these Covid restrictions, so hopefully she’s still not in that plot herself yet.

1 Like

Remember what I said a few months ago about the U.S. crossing the Event Horizon of infections and deaths relating to Covid-19?

The U.S. set a record this week for new coronavirus cases over a seven-day period with more than 500,000 infections. An American is testing positive every 1.2 seconds.

Daily deaths are also climbing – one of us is dying every 107 seconds, according to Johns Hopkins data.

And daily hospitalizations have been rising steadily for more than a month, from 28,608 on Sept. 20 to more than 44,000 on Tuesday.

Remember, the graph below is averaged over the entirety of pandemic when the first case was reported on Jan 20th, 2020.

The U.S. is now seeing 25% of a person being infected every 1.07 seconds over the last 291 days.

When the U.S. hits 100% of a person being infected or one total person being infected every 1.07 seconds…mask up.

Based on John Hopkins and my graph above, for every 25% of a person that is infected every 1.07 seconds someone dies of Covid-19 every 107 seconds. So between a quarter of a person being infected there is 106.93 seconds or 1 minute 46.93 seconds that a person dies of Covid-19.

I think (that) I posted this before,
but I can’t find it again, since the search system is not finding it.

Some people don’t want to wear a mask because they’re not paid for it,
& children don’t have to be doing child labor &
they also rather die
than do child labor
& wear a mask.

When it wasn’t their job &
they did not agree to it
& they want to
hold the government
liable instead
kind of nonsense
they want.

When simple masks without
medical bunny suit, while doctors
wear it by the way…

It’s not like if they have to get paid for it to wear a mask when there is a pandemic.
It’s not for work but to save their life and prevent others from getting sick.

A pandemic means that there is a contagious disease which has to stop to spread.
The flu was not a pandemic since 1918.

The other cases of flu were epidemic or less contagion spread.
The reason it is a pandemic is due to the level of contagion that has spread.
Once the level of contagion stops, below epidemic level, it will be finished.

Now, why is the COVID-19 disease and SARS-CoV-2 virus are so contagious, so as to not even be possible to control epidemic or lower level is due to the fact that we don’t have vaccines against it and that our immune system doesn’t adequately respond to it yet.

It causes reactions in humans which too are strong a reaction to allow us to respond to it normally.
Until that is solved, the risk increases or remains, until it diminishes, before it will be gone.

Until the contagion level is too high, it will remain a pandemic, possibly until 1 generation passes away or after.
Even after the pandemic is over, there will still be risk of it happening again, unless we have some ways to prevent it, and unless we have some ways to control it from getting out of control again, into a pandemic, which pandemic occurs when contagion goes out of control, and, so are epidemic also occurring when contagion goes out of control.

By the way, child can also wear masks without having to do child labor.

13 minutes later:
It was posted October 31, 2020.

The system didn’t find it,
neither did Google Chrome,
that data comes from my own notes.

19 minutes later:
I was going to say I forgot to mention about suing the government for their death, but I already mentioned it.
(While they are negligent in their behavior and forfeit to take precaution to prevent losses, and seek to forfeit, and the case I have against the prosecuting government lawyer for life, due to their deliberate disrespect towards science, medical science, and research, and taking times of those events and their relations and inter-relation, out of context, and mixing it up with combat medics, which they then try to murder and did murder, in acts of war.)

MARKETS LIVE BLOG:
STOCK MARKETS SOAR TO RECORD HIGHS AFTER UPBEAT VACCINE DATA
Pfizer’s promising vaccine data is bullish for Moderna: Morgan Stanley

Yahoo Finance Video Yahoo Finance Video

Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine is more than 90% effective

Mon., November 9, 2020, 9:17 a.m. EST

A 4 minutes and 57 seconds video.

Vaccine developer Pfizer and German partner BioNTech’s coronavirus vaccine is more than 90% effective. Dr. Dara Kass, Yahoo Medical Contributor & Columbia University Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine shares the details.

Video result for yahoo finance pfizer 90% news - 4:57
Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine is more than 90% effective
Yahoo Finance
5 hours ago

1 day later:

#Colbert #Coronavirus #JoeBiden

Joe Biden Names A Pandemic Panel Led By Doctors And Scientists, As Pfizer Reports Good Vaccine News

757,422 views • Nov 10, 2020
759K views - 17 hours ago
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
8.01M subscribers
CC

7 days later. 6 days after the last update:

The Dow soared Monday morning after Moderna (MRNA) became the latest major drug-maker to announce upbeat data for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, building on hopes that an effective inoculation will soon be available.

Moderna said Monday that preliminary data from its late-stage clinical trial showed its vaccine candidate was 94.5% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants. That followed Pfizer’s (PFE) announcement last week that its own vaccine candidate, which uses similar new messenger RNA technology, had an efficacy rate of more than 90%, or well above what many public health officials had been expecting.

The Dow rose more than 300 points, or 1.1%. The S&P 500 also increased, while the Nasdaq hugged the flat line. Shares of airlines, cruise lines, hotels, and restaurant companies surged anew as the latest vaccine data suggested consumers might return more enthusiastically to these businesses. Moderna’s stock jumped more than 9% to a record high shortly after market open.

The U.S. topped the grim milestone of 11 million coronavirus cases as of Sunday as deaths approached 250,000, according to data from Johns Hopkins. An average of nearly 150,000 new infections have been reported per day in the U.S. over the past week, for a sharp increase after first crossing the 100,000 mark for the first time during the pandemic earlier this month.

German Lawyer Sues The World Over Coronavirus

196,523 views • Nov 13, 2020
197K views - 3 days ago
Valuetainment
2.65M subscribers

12 days later, 5 days after the last update:

2 minutes ago
50 million people have been diagnosed with COVID-19.

So why is there still stigma? https://bit.ly/2ISOerw

7 minutes later:
50 million is 6 times better than 300 million.
So, we saved 6 times.
10 million in the US is now down to 20% from 25% from 50% + to 10% less, from China and/or Europe, and/or both, or other.

2 hours later:
https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1330078923930144768
9 hours ago.
Wow! Just poublished, in Nature no less: Asymptomatic spread is not a thing. Our lockdowns of the healthy were largely for nothing, except to destroy societal health. The Chinese KNOW, and now WE do too So 2019 WHO guidelines were correct: no asymptomatic quarentine recommended :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 hours ago

13 days later, 1 day after the last update:
### ICD-10-CM Code J90 - Pleural effusion, not … - ICD List
icdlist.com › icd-10 › J90

J90 is a billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of pleural effusion, not elsewhere classified. Code valid for the fiscal year 2021.

Pleural effusion, sometimes referred to as “water on the lungs,” is the build-up of excess fluid between the layers of the pleura outside the lungs. The pleura are thin membranes that line the lungs and the inside of the chest cavity and act to lubricate and facilitate breathing. ~ Dec 18, 2018

### Pleural Effusion: Symptoms, Causes, Treatments

Attention, personnel, code j19

14 days later, 9 hours after the last update:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1330776758052765696
COVID-19 · Last night

University of Oxford’s COVID-19 vaccine ‘highly effective’ at treating virus, trials show

A COVID-19 vaccine being developed by the University of Oxford and British pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca was found to have an average efficacy rate of 70% following a large-scale trial. The trial involved two separate dosing regimens, one which showed a 90% efficacy rate, and the other with 62%. Professor Andrew Pollard, Director of the Oxford Vaccine Group and Chief Investigator of the Oxford Vaccine Trial, said the results “show that we have an effective vaccine that will save many lives.”

The University of Oxford has said trials have shown the vaccine to be between 62% and 90% effective depending on how it is administered

University of Oxford - @UniofOxford · 8h

Today marks an important milestone in the fight against #COVID19. Interim data show the #OxfordVaccine is 70.4% effective, & tests on two dose regimens show that it could be 90%, moving us one step closer to supplying it at low cost around the world>> https://bit.ly/oxford-vaccine-results

11 hours later:
https://www.pravdareport.com/science/107080-nostradamus_black_death/

16 days later, 1 day after the last update:

The Bubonic Plague in… San Francisco?

376,218 views • Nov 21, 2020
376K views - 4 days ago
Caitlin Doughty – Ask A Mortician
1.34M subscribers
CC

6 hours later:

2 hour ago
Virtually every death in Wales since the spring has been classed as a covid death, apparently, despite the lack of excess mortality… https://public.tableau.com/profile/public.health.wales.health.protection#!/vizhome/RapidCOVID-19virology-Public/Headlinesummary

4 hours ago

Covid-19: Do many people have pre-existing immunity?

BMJ 2020; 370 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m3563 (Published 17 September 2020)
Cite this as: BMJ 2020;370:m3563

17 days later, 1 day after the last update:

Paul Weston - This One Covid Lie Will Bring Down The British Government

362,503 views • Sep 26, 2020
362K views - 2 months ago
Paul Weston
55.6K subscribers

The U.S. hit 12 million infected last Saturday with an estimated 255,000 lives lost in the United States.

With over 300 million people in the U.S., we haven’t even hit tip of the SARS-CoV-2 iceberg yet.

During the 1918 Spanish Pandemic, many Americans were slackers like there are during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

In the U.S. the H1N1 pandemic killed around 675,000 Americans which we are slightly over 25% currently in the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.

If you read the article from the link above, the same thing is happening in 2020 that happened in 1918. Some people discounted the pandemic because a political or religious figure told them it was nothing to worry about, which caused even wider spread of the virus. Others masked up and survived.

At that time, with no effective vaccine or drug therapies, communities across the country instituted a host of public health measures to slow the spread of a deadly influenza epidemic: They closed schools and businesses, banned public gatherings and isolated and quarantined those who were infected. Many communities recommended or required that citizens wear face masks in public – and this, not the onerous lockdowns, drew the most ire.

In Seattle, streetcar conductors refused to turn away unmasked passengers. Noncompliance was so widespread in Oakland that officials deputized 300 War Service civilian volunteers to secure the names and addresses of violators so they could be charged. When a mask order went into effect in Sacramento, the police chief instructed officers to “Go out on the streets, and whenever you see a man without a mask, bring him in or send for the wagon.” Within 20 minutes, police stations were flooded with offenders. In San Francisco, there were so many arrests that the police chief warned city officials he was running out of jail cells. Judges and officers were forced to work late nights and weekends to clear the backlog of cases.

In one situation, an anti-masker was shot and killed by police after he refused to wear a mask.