War On Corona Virus!

I unfortunately didn’t have the opportunity to try that yet, because that I did have to actually do work for that, and had to report that and you to the administration of an hospital working for that, who also does report to other organizations related to this, including the WHO and are allied with the US Army medical department even if that is only after the 1820s, since they had a military armed conflict about this from 8 years before then.

Mhh, yes, so, whatever you think, if you are more insane, it is not better.
It’s not based on thinking, it’s based on facts, scientific facts.
It is not affected by someone’s thinking anymore than it should.
It would otherwise taint the result and affect the efficiency of the scientific system, including the scientific methods, besides the low level of integrity.

Just because you attack integrity by removing support doesn’t mean that you don’t, and, if you disintegrate the integrity, it does also remove it, and it also leaves traces of how you intended to remove it, expressed though your will.

Just because everyone says something or a group or activity is sane, doesn’t mean that it is right.
Just because no-one says something or a group or activity is right, doesn’t mean that it is wrong.

Similarly,
just because everyone says something or a group or activity is wrong, and less sane, doesn’t mean that it is right.
Just because no-one says something or a group or activity is wrong, doesn’t mean that it is right.

That is limited to operational feasibility.

It’s also my duty to provide my fiancée with what she needs so that we can get married, including sanity, peace of mind, security of the soul, and all other related needs, whether attacked in psychological warfare or electronic warfare or Pandemics due to a failing medical system and professional working in that system trying to get away with over $8 trillion damage.

I certainly don’t have the right to trust them to provide my fiancée, and, would have to hold them liable if they tried to do so, and would have to hold them liable if they tried to hide their intentions to do so.

Just because someone tries to hide the wrong thing doesn’t mean that it is right.
Just because someone tries to hide something to use as a weapon created from the lack of knowledge that they try to propagate, and then use it against their target also doesn’t mean that it is right.

It requires other parts, which, again, if other things and actions and facts are hidden, and intended to, so to capitalize on their target, may very well be ill intended.
It is the ill intention, and, even intention to make good intention to be bad, and, disregard of the conditions that good intentions are done in, with, and so on, that can causes the action to be ill intended, because, the disregard itself may as well be ill intended, yet, again, the exact same mental problems, repeated more than 4 times, successively, each of them misrepresented as legal, sound, profitable, and so on.

If discerning from the confusion and those hidden things is not done properly, it can also lead to other ill intent, since those creating the conflict designed to be against the peace of mind and public order intend to do so.

It’s like if, someone who tries to steal my inventory program to discern from those things, because they didn’t want me to associate with them, even though they would violate my rights, even though they caused me to be unable to associate with them, because they violated my rights, and violated military treaties, wanted to do so to my son, and wife, and that I would not know about it because their intent to forfeit my rights to that inventory and the program, and the intellectual property related to it, is to cause me to lose track of it, which my inventory program can record.
So yes, if I’m to transfer those rights, from forfeiture, or other, to them, instead of some thief who lies about protecting me, I would make sure I not only detect it, but also analyze the potential risk of embezzlement and design systems to prevent it.

In fact, that is how the wars are started.
And, when countries misinterpret interference to stop damage as damage itself, conflicts start.
Illness happens which may cause more damage than wars.
To disconnect the facts from reality instead of solving the problem fuels the problems.
It called , loss of contact with reality, even if something or entity is intending to cause the loss of contact with that reality.

It is not loss of contact with false reality and fake news.

Just because everyone doesn’t want to wear a mask because they can get $5 trillion more is Operational Feasibility.
Just because everyone try to marginalize someone and abuse their human rights, is Operational Feasibility.

It might not be right, it might not be the best, however, when people decide that it is what they want, and that it is what the popular support and decision of those people are, they do it.

That is partly how election work , in a democratic system and tyranny.
Both have Operational Feasibility and it is why they function.
De Facto system also do have Operational Feasibility.
De Facto system means that the Operational Feasibility is not following laws, and, is not justifiable because of the disregard towards the violations of those laws and principles, and rules, which would make it justifiable.

Just because everyone wants COVID-19 by Operational Feasibility and create lack of knowledge to pay for knowledge and hide their intentions to boycott others doesn’t mean that it is not Operational Feasibility .
Just because you and your doctor are sick or more sick doesn’t mean that others also are not sick.

In fact, your doctor may be so sick that he died from it, or, went on a rampage and killed over 50 other people, just because they tried to alienate him and tried to get away with it with false excuse against National security and Global security.

In fact, if you came in this thread and misrepresented people to insult them , about that they are not sane and didn’t try to be more sane, and tried to get away with it, and sought support to cause it would create the same problem, in their related and respective degrees, which professional like me analyze and compare numbers.

Just because I make a business out of it doesn’t mean that it is not how the human brain function,
and ,
just because I make a business out of it doesn’t mean that it is not how the human brain should function,
and ,
just because I make a business out of it doesn’t mean that if the human brain doesn’t function like that, that it is not cause by ill intentions to do so to it from external entities, lying it’s legal to do so.

It doesn’t mean that , if someone tried to authorize to interfere against my business, while trying to embezzle my work, that I don’t have security systems in place, and ready to improve their development to solve the problems they created, gather evidence from fact findings of how they tried to justify it, even though illegal to associate with them to do so, and , illegal to hide them in their intents to do so, that I won’t design systems to prevent it, and to keep my business good, and to interfere against their coercion into making my work to be evil and bad and so on.

In fact, I should not only plan to use it against them for life for trying, and get the proof of how they tried to justify it, but I should also seek to make money from it, and perhaps also refuse compensation from them, especially if they are going to try to use it against me to delay my work and forfeit my rights and so on, such as other forms of psychological warfare, as if I didn’t have prevention for it against them due to their acts of war and attacks against me.

In fact, there is a meeting this week about this, until next Tuesday.

It’s funny when people like you come in and try to not only discredit me for making me be seem to not be with those organization, which is terrorist in essence to try to remove someone from their system, and trying to make them seem like if they didn’t respect others, and then try to get away with their intent to do so to others, disrespecting their refusal of communication, which they try to justify to attack other with the same UN .

Not only that, but I do also have to report them to the UN for acts of war , due to their lack of discerning from facts, which they try to justify their income and asset based system or any other system they try to justify since they omit the facts in error of Impunity.

This meeting is about the creation of the UN after the war for peace.
So, yes, if you want to start a war, now would be a good time to remove those working from it, and not think it would be detected.

43 minutes later:

#UNGA75 General Debate Live - 24 September 2020

18,110 views • Streamed live on Sep 24, 2020
United Nations
843K subscribers

#UNGA75 General Debate Live (Pakistan, Palestine, Canada, & More) - 25 September 2020

322 watching now

Sometime starts around 3 PM, in 23 minutes, 1 minute to 5 minutes before.

In fact, in my duty to work for them, I have to report the intentions to not make me work for them, and I have to report my analysis of the details related to how entities try to make me not work for them, and try to design systems to try to interfere against my capacity to work for them, from psychological warfare against them, in acts of war against them, which, even though potentially less damaging than terrorists attacks, still supports the terrorism.

Especially if they did that and associate with people who do that and try to do that since April 13, 1983.

They also try to make them to be unable to meet the global needs.
Even if it is in acts of war against them and to misrepresent them and to try to get away with misrepresenting them, to abuse financial assets.

If I had to invest $300,000 in a system to prove how they tried to forfeit $300,000 and transfer rights from my intellectual property and interfere against me prosecuting them, and trying to mislead military, they would need electronic systems to detect it.
If the embezzlement of the $300,000 or other amount caused over a million ($1 million dollars) in damage, even at less than a 400% business profit, by 25% less or more, that ratio can be calculated and used to hold the parties liable for the intention to forfeit the value .

If they tried to forfeit evidence to hide the actual and factual value of those intentional damage caused to the work, while trying to create marginalizing systems worth more than millions, while people died of poverty and attrition in war of attrition and attrition of knowledge by misrepresenting diversion and other psychological warfare, they should also be held liable for the intended mental problems they tried to cause , fraudulently so.

If they did try to interfere against military security and misrepresent the US as if doing internal work to get terrorist to attack them, in treason against the US, they should be held liable of their acts of war and treason against the US, and for attacks against the US Army medical department costs and payment of $50,000 in the 1950s, now worth over $500,000 in 2020 US dollars.

Then, they go and try to misrepresent that to the family of those related, like if it is legal for them to do so.
No wonder why they are banned from Interpol.
That’s even more provocating and coercive than stupid.

Then they come and lie to me that I too can coerce them into all kind of wrongdoing , as they are supported to do onto others, omitting the fact that their own action is not good, but also the level at which it is not good, and the global health problems it causes, trying to hide the cause, as if it would not cause more problems, because they were able to hide cause before.

I’m glad some sniper classes are in better places than that.
It helps to get rid of the mental problem more efficiently.

:es: Spain - President Addresses General Debate, 75th Session

79 views • Sep 25, 2020
6 views - 2 minutes ago

Tuvalu - Prime Minister Addresses General Debate, 75th Session

160 views • Sep 25, 2020
150 views - 36 minutes ago

This is the worst (and a worse) Socio-economic problem of the deceny.

:pakistan: Pakistan - Prime Minister Addresses General Debate, 75th Session

4,947 views • Sep 25, 2020
3.2K views - 45 minutes ago

Started live, not pre-recorded audio-video,
2 minutes ago.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/272/5269/1755.full
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/314/5797/267.abstract

A speaker for Kiribati, or, the Republic of Kiribati,
mentioned about marginalization of communities, in critical times.
To target those needing more to be provided more in critical times, such as COVID-19.

… percentage of development to be measured in proportion of where it is needed more…

39 seconds ago
A creative way to protect yourself against the #Coronavirus #retailtech #ecommerce #marketing #ehealth #AI #IoT

@MargaretSiegien - @Nicochan33 - @mvollmer1 - @kuriharan - @PawlowskiMario - @Droit_IA - @ShiCooks - @mvollmer1 - @DrJDrooghaag - @JolaBurnett

2 hours later, 1 hour after the previous update:
The UN managed to do a live stream with rewind embedded, back again, after they had removed it from live streaming systems…

From Luxembourg, not Belgium:
ilk

/ilk/

noun

1. a type of people or things similar to those already referred to.

“the veiled suggestions that reporters of his ilk seem to be so good at”

Similar:

type, sort, class, category, group, set, bracket, genre, kidney, grain, species, race, strain, vintage, make, model, brand, stamp, variety, family

• ARCHAIC•SCOTTISH

of the place or estate of the same name.

noun: of that ilk ; plural noun: of that ilks

“Sir Iain Moncreiffe of that Ilk”

CoViD-19.
Corona Virus Disease from 2019.

10 hours later, 7 hours after the last update:

Distributing the COVID Vaccine: The Greatest Logistics Challenge Ever

434,735 views • Sep 23, 2020
435K views - 2 days ago
Wendover Productions
2.71M subscribers
CC

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Calm down man. I’m not here to harm you in any way. Why are you inflating a simple sentence on an internet forum to a existential threat?

(Quote above inserted, 20 minutes later. 3 hours after published.)

Repression of Reason is not
Repression of Pleasure.

I am more calm than you.

While both repress,
they are not repressing the same thing,
and, while the 2nd is more normal,
it does not mean it is not required.

I don’t do this for fun.
If I don’t inflate what you mention I do, in lies against me, and misrepresentation of me,
on an internet forum, and other places in relation with this system,
to an existential threat, again in misrepresentation, out of context.

So, since you are selling context, do you mind to explain me in which context?

2nly, since this info, or internet forum, or rather, more to the point, and accurate, subforum thread, is about medical matters, and science, do you mind explaining to me the psychology for your reasoning, level of reasoning, and how you reached this conclusion, unless of course you have other interest to make me seem like if I am inflating a simple sentence on the whole internet forum, even if not this one here, or the tread, to an existential threat ?

I want to know, because that, if you try to make me seem like if I am inflating a simple sentence on an internet forum to be a existential threat, or an existential threat, as you mentioned,
maybe someone pays for you it, or, you seek support from them and so on.

Moreover, since the threat, or, rather than threat, for the lack of definition thereof of what you mean by threat, the medical problem caused by the global pandemic is an existential threat, or, an existential problem, rather, since it kills people and causes life long medical physiological problems which are bound to psychological reasons to a certain extent, and based on certain context, both of which varies from case to case, and, some of which are similar, in 75% of those who do recover from infection level concentrated and severe enough for them, to react in them, to duplicate in them to levels which affect their system.

Also, while I will not try to make you say what I want, or, interfere against your freedom of opinion and expression,
why do you demand, or rather, tell me what to do while additionally misrepresenting me in a negative way?

If Genesis is to Genetics and studies of it as Giant and species living on earth before are related to our understanding of it, which can increase and decrease depending on cataclysm related to the context in which we conduct those studies, and perhaps now managed to save them on the ISS or other,
it also means that many of the hypothesis before were more costly to develop, and didn’t have the same level of certainty as can be reached later.

Searching
“first apes” returned:
About 85,900,000 results (0.73 seconds)

Search Results

55 million years ago

The first true primates evolved by 55 million years ago or a bit earlier, near the beginning of the Eocene Epoch. Their fossils have been found in North America, Europe, and Asia. They looked different from the primates today.

### Early Primate Evolution: The First Primates
www2.palomar.edu › anthro › earlyprimates › early_2

So, since

emerged 2 million years ago,
and

some 200,000 years ago,
the ratios of relation between those factors are :
55m y to 2m y to 200k y.
2m years to 200k years is 10 times more, or, 10%.
55m years to 2m years is 27.5 times more, or 3.6% of the time.
55m years to 200k years is 0.04% of the time, 275 times more time.

Also, why would being complacent to intent and action to misrepresent me negatively not be something I should save and use to improve my security against negative misrepresentation of myself, instead of being more complacent to it, as you suggest.?
How is that going to help my family, and how is that going to be morally good enough for us to solve the immoral interference against our engagement for marriage, on a military medical point of view, which you may misrepresent me as not being calm even though my family is related to this for 200 years in 2 years, 1 year after the 2nd year of COVID-19 , for which the same US Army medical department developed and applied for patents for SARS in relation to it, calmly so, and also offer medication to be calm enough or more calm, in 2003, more than 14 years of protection from patent until 2017, 2 years after the expiry of the protection of the first patent, until the 2nd patent to detect it, 2 years later in 2019 ?

Unless they can see through the deception and misrepresentation and ethics and so on?
I think they get paid to also analyze the levels at which they see through it and number that quantitatively, not just in quality.

Why is it that, if you did create or try to create a problem where the solution to the problem you try to create is offered, that I should not use it to solve the problem you try to create by negative connotation, and try to make the negativity seem positive ?
How would that not amplify the problem which I did solve not be targeted against me ?
Why and how would you try to place yourself in a situation where you are the one being targeted when you were not?
What would you try to achieve by it, and, if against me, how, and if not, how?

21 minutes later:
Maybe they pay you to disconnect from reality enough that you forgot how you tried to do it to me, and that, if you did, you would get paid, out of instinct.
You know, they also act out of instinct too.
To each their own levels of instinct.

It’s not because someone is a woman doctor, or, a leader, or other, that they don’t have instinct.

Woman have better instinct than man, and it’s part of their beauty.

25 minutes later:
This is like, the level of problem, and the way the intended problem described is attributed to the one offering a solution to the problem, calmly and reasonably, and trying to omit the fact that they did try to misrepresent them, to hide those levels, even though both the way they were intended to be hidden, and attributed, are measured by a system using Hertz and other methods of physics to function.

It is also related to the level of the solution, and how the solution is represented, to try to discredit it, and to try to credit the source of the discrediting with the credit from it, even trying to justify it, even though it may not be good.

So, in that case, the system should include a way to detect it, and make it certain, and also register it for integration into additional solution related to the problems created.

32 minutes later:
As for harming me, I got more than one source of problem, and, even though they design ways for others to do so harm me, and misrepresent their intention to get others to do so, and misrepresent their action, it doesn’t mean that I don’t design system to not only detect it, but also to analyze to which extent, rather than to be leaving it to generalization intended to hide misrepresentation of the fact, and to suggest that complacency to this misrepresentation is a viable solution, omitting the problems it creates, created, besides harm, and the source of the harm, or, pandemic.

In fact, it has to do with level of perception with reality.
Doctors and people who specialize in information have a different level of reality than others in that field.
It is not only normal that they do, it is expected, even though it may not be expected by others like you, who do get security and calmness of the soul from it.

(From you being fed that it’s ok to expect that of them, and misrepresent them, and that, even though they do work for information, that their information work being attacked and discredited, is not in any way harming them, or their work, which work may be part of their soul, as their soul is what they do in a condition, which may change , and measure those conditions changes.)

Then, they ask me to associate with them, while I have to protect my freedom of association with parties which do not interfere against my perception of the reality for which I spent over $300,000 for analysis for, which they didn’t want to support in Operational Feasibility since around April 28, 1993, and before, April 13, 1983, 10 years and a few weeks before.

43 minutes later:
I don’t have to report you to the military or intelligence, they already do.

One more thing, since the Army works with the UN, they had a meeting for it, it ends next Tuesday.
It’s their 75th anniversary after the war.

Have a good day.
(! exclamation mark in parenthesis to emphasize on the calmness of not being harmed in any ways, and being as complacent with enough ulterior motives to try to survive in case of misleading and in relation to the potential levels of uncertainty.)

Here’s a little tip, don’t run your mouth about the Covid-19 unless you have first hand experience.

I have an uncle who has tested positive for Covid-19 three times but has not shown any symptoms or gotten sick.

I’m certain you will eventually contract Covid-19 due to your being a rebel and going with what the rebels are saying is true.

When you do get infected, I hope you make. I just hope that last thing that you don’t remember is this,
“I told you so.”

By the way the Covid-19 virus has mutated.

1st million death as of Monday, September 28, 2020, 8 days after my father’s birthday,
September 20, 2020.

999,000 deaths + 1,000 deaths = 1st 1 million deaths.

India’s cases numbers increased much faster then in the US,
although that the more rapid increase started much later.

7.14 M cases compared to 6.07 M in India now.
4.73 M in Brazil.

205 K Deaths in the US.
90,542 Deaths in the India .
142 K Deaths in Brazil.
Almost as many as in the US, although the increase in death started after the US.

What gave you that impression. I just made fun of you, I said nothing about Covid kid.

If there was interference against Operational Feasibility for the vaccine, and other prevention methods, and precautions, in relation to it, it would show.
They may have to pay to fulfill that Operational Feasibility needs, because, if there are others, more efficient Legal Feasibility systems available, such as cutting through red-tape, or, as in a fast track emergency system, for critically ill patients, that may also prove useful, to not only circumvent the interference against the Operational Feasibility, but, make the solution implemented faster and more rapidly in fact, if not more efficiently , and more cost-effectively.

9 hours later:
Searching:
on Google Search:
“cognitive dissonance”

noun

PSYCHOLOGY

1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

To try to induce cognitive dissonance into others.
To try to induce others to have inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change,
by continuously abusing them with threats of denial of service if they don’t answer to questions which makes them have more problems to remember damages they suffer.

Just one more way to cover up abuse.
In fact, if the abuser does domestic abuse and gets paid $60,000 a year for it, why not do it to others, if the admin says it’s of good characters to them, with total disregard with targets they intend to marginalize and lie it’s others, and capitalize on their level of lack of knowledge, to try to hide their level of understanding, and to try to hide how they practice analysis of the results of their behavior onto others.

1 minute later:
In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance occurs when a person holds contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values, and is typically experienced as psychological stress when they participate in an action that goes against one or more of them. Wikipedia

5 minutes later:
What is cognitive dissonance a symptom of?

When their beliefs are challenged, or when their behavior is not aligned with their beliefs, this creates a disagreement ( dissonance ). … The uncomfortable feeling caused by cognitive dissonance might manifest itself as stress, anxiety, regret, shame, embarrassment, or feelings of negative self-worth. ~ Sep 25, 2019

President & First Lady Trump, of the US of A, have tested positive for coronavirus.

It will be interesting to see if and how that concentrates minds.

EDIT: addition of link.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the virus in this difficult time.

2 Likes

Some people make false suggestion about likes & pleasure which may endanger life & cause death, by suggesting complacency, and , cause a loss of contact with reality.

Also, if you are dead, your contact with reality is not going to be the same as when you were alive.
The reality is the same, however, your system is not.

2 hours later:

This $8 Trillion Coronavirus Mistake Could Kill 100%, w Stephen Fry. AI Is Watching.

345,348 views • Sep 24, 2020
345K views - 1 week ago
Pindex
158K subscribers

How Tesla Will Soon PRINT Vaccines

25,924 views • Sep 8, 2020
25K views - 3 weeks ago
Casgains Academy
63.1K subscribers

Believe it or not, Tesla has been looking to enter the biotech sector to create a RNA microfactory. In this video, I cover Tesla’s upcoming microfactory and how Tesla looks to print vaccines.

Its obvious the temperature has nothing to do with transmitting Covid-19, unless you work in a very hot environment, such as a melting plant.

In environments that cause water to evaporate quickly, theoretically the heat that is present that causes rapid evaporation should also inactive the Covid-19 virus. Although SARS-CoV-2 is not living, the virus does contain living tissue which means that it contains water. When the water in the virus is rapidly heated up, the virus should lose some of its molecular cohesion causing the virus to inactive, even if ingested via water droplets.

Environments that constantly see over 500 degrees on a constant basis should be free of the Covid-19 virus entirely. But in places, such as diamond mines, the virus should actually thrive.

Problem solved!

Yes, the heat only affects the virus on flat surfaces, and, possibly make it less damaging, through the air.
Cohesion is a good term compared to coherence…
Compared to level of cohesion, and level of coherence, and levels of certainty, and certainty ratio, designed from engineering. (It also has to do with uncertainty.)

https://twitter.com/i/events/1313831324092829696
Science · 1 hour ago

The Nobel Prize in Chemistry awarded for developing new method of genome editing

French microbiologist Emmanuelle Charpentier and American biochemist Jennifer A. Doudna were awarded the prize for developing a method of genome editing known as CRISPR. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences said in a statement: “This technology has had a revolutionary impact on the life sciences, is contributing to new cancer therapies and may make the dream of curing inherited diseases come true.”

Photo via @afpfr

We may have a vaccine by the end of the year - Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID - 19): WHO Update

1,158 views • Oct 6, 2020
United Nations
862K subscribers

The most important new thing now , sounded like ,
the most important meme…

A vaccine wont be ready for several years.

SARS-CoV-2 can survive for around 9 hours on the human skin.

Places where transfer of the virus can take place is at the time clock. Some places use the fingerprint clock in method while others use time cards and even personal accountability of tracking people ay wotk.

The fingerprint clock in would be very susceptible to passing the virus onto someone else.

If you are shedding and sneeze into your hand then after your 8 shift is over with, you clock out using the finger print clock.

Unless someone wipes the finger print port off, people using the finger print clock are now exposed to SARS-CoV-2 for the next 72 hours.

The next problem are those who have developed anti-boddies to SARS-CoV-2, touch the finger print port, pick the virus up and then stop at the gas station on the wat home.

The person had touched money that they hand to the cashier, they have touched numerous products thus spreading the virus from the skin to plastic surfaces that allow the virus to remain active for up to 72 hours.

I have the Flu. Got it at work yesterday after working in extremely hot, the cool and being sprayed with water that we use to cool our products down with.

I felt fine when I left work, but when I got up early today after feeling like my head was was a lit match stick, I thought it best to go to the doctor.

Comparison between the Flu/SARS-CoV-2

Fever - no, chills yes. Temperature was 96.4
Cough - no
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing - no
Fatigue - definitely extreme fatigue
Headache - head pounded all day long.
Loss of taste or smell - no, ate some peas, gravy and biscuits early, smell was incredible.
Congestion or runny nose - slight running of nose with early morning sneezing jihad.
Nausea or vomiting - no, not until I seen your wife, dude, get a woman.
Diarrhea - no, but my stool was olive drab. > Food may be moving through the large intestine too quickly, such as due to diarrhea. As a result, bile doesn’t have time to break down completely.

I have also been very dizzy when getting up in the afternoon to go work or during the night while urinating. The Flu must effect the balance of an infected person as well as I normally don’t have dizzy spells that make the room spin for about 10 seconds after I get up and start walking.

You could get a flu shot if you don’t tell them, but it will only work for the next ones.

It won’t fix the current one.

I have to get a new one.
I just had my flu shot when the pandemic started, or, a few months after.

1 minute later:
If you tell them, they will feel wrongfully compelled to tell you it doesn’t work, while trying to sell you that it won’t, and misinterpret that info to you to mean something else than it is, by changing details and taking it out context.

They then try to sell the system to someone else which increases their income.

So, even though they lie in this case, if you don’t tell them, they might give it to you, which would prevent subsequent cases, and, is still better than if you didn’t have any.

2 minutes later:
How do I know?

Well, I know because that I did get a flu shot like that once, and, it stopped a 2nd flu that I would have gotten if I didn’t get that shot after, while they were misinterpreting it by misinforming me about that it wouldn’t work, when in fact, it does not work for other details than the details that matters in this case.

Also, food poisoning or hyper-acidity can worsen flu symptom, or, amplify them, or, worsen the condition.

Steam white rice can help to absorb acid from the stomach to help stabilize the metabolism of avoid stronger reactions from the change, to adapt.

Additionally, if you get a Gastroenteritis, it won’t help to eat the white steam rice, or, so it may seem, however, it will be better than nothing, but then, you would need electrolytes from special drinks, like Gatorade, or other with electrolytes in them.

Novel coronavirus survives 28 days on glass, currency, Australian researchers find.

The US could see as many as 400,000 Covid-19 deaths by this winter, Dr. Fauci predicts.

It’s worse than before in Canada.

The worst records days are now, due to changes in rules.

I meant, I felt bad just even to see people sitting in a bar with no masks, being mislead to think it was ok.

1 hour later:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1315699108011749376

…was relieved to learn she had been exposed to #COVID19. Why? She believed she had the virus in March but didn’t qualify then for a swab test to confirm. An antibody test confirmed she had indeed been hit with the virus(.)

4 hours later:

Coronavirus: Herd immunity “not an option,” WHO says as COVID-19 cases resurge globally | FULL

5,648 views • Streamed live 7 hours ago
Global News
2.06M subscribers

4 days later, 3 days after last update:
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covidalert

https://www.who.int/mediacentre/multimedia/app/en/

https://privacyinternational.org/examples/apps-and-covid-19

Yeah, one more thing, to take data with privacy when it’s not medical is taking medical data privacy, and, rather, secrecy, as in medical trade secret, out of context, and lead to confusion and inaccurate medical data.

Leave the privacy to medical expert, not information expert.

Go ahead and interfere against it, and suffer the medical consequences even if you are not facing it.

The best thing for me to do is to design the app for COVID-19 that would work, and which process they would need.
I would have to design them in flowchart and DFD, not because I am a beginner, but due to theft of my code and other attacks against me.
Those systems are more cost-efficient for me.

I already have to be against authorities who stole my code and investigate how they did, and how they try to steal more and refuse to protect and try to create lies with false communication about facts.
It’s already in courts against them.

Not only are they not paying enough to encourage,
but they also attack to try to discourage,
and misrepresent complacency and other conditions related to facts,
and try to cover with copyright which those facts are protected from.

Well, no kidding, that in itself is a communicated misrepresentation of facts.
Copyright are protected in fact, facts are not protected by copyrights themselves.
Someone can write about facts, and the writings can be registered for copyright, and, protected in fact.

It’s like saying, someone writes a scientific book on medicine, and, it can’t be protected by copyright because copyright doesn’t protect facts.
The copyright doesn’t protect anything in fact.
The security in charge of protecting the copyright does protect it, those attacking that security against those rights, don’t protect it.
If a legal system attacks a copyright and misrepresent it as making no-sense to discredit it from being able to exist, they are the ones liable for it.

You may have to register the copyright in another country if they try to steal your work there.
I find this happens all the time.

The scientific merit from the copyright is protected, and, it can be used by others.
Just because someone can use an idea which is in a copyright protected material doesn’t mean that the benefit of science cannot be used.
That’s ridiculous.
It’s like saying that a trade secret for an atomic system is not a state secret and that it can only be used for business and so on.

It’s utterly unscientific, and most likely hides patterns of theft and intent to misappropriate rights and to misrepresent justice and to discriminate and to pay others to discriminate.
It is evil in essence and deserves to be eradicated from this earth and our satellite, and the surrounding planets and systems.

How Fast Covid-19 Is Eating Homes Up In The U.S.

Currently there are 141.25 million homes in the U.S. approximately. Full homes and apartments have been included.

328.22 million Americans live in the U.S.

Averaged out, each home or apartment contains 2.32 human units.

At the last count, 217,867 Americans have died from Covid-19.

Covid-19 is consuming human units at a rate of 0.001542 units per household on a daily basis. Not quite at the 1.0 human unit consumption rate per day, per household but its getting there.

Compared to the flu, Covid-19 is consuming more humans in one year then, the last six or seven years of the flu.

Human units consumed by the flu last was, 34,157. That’s 2.418194690265487e-4 human units per house hold that were consumed per day during the flu season of 2018-2019.

Excuse me, but I must head to maintenance for a lube and grease job.

Good for comparative measures, however, your sample need a bit more details to make them more representative and more meaningful.

For instance,
what is the rate of 0.001,542 units is achieved from?
What is the daily basis calculated on?
When is the first day calculated in?
I assume they are consecutive days, but, are they?

Furthermore,
217,867 divided by 2.32 is equal to 93,908.189 household.
Now, the rates is the worse in New York on earth.
Some states and cities are better than other counties on earth.
The rates improved from 50% and over 50% to 20%, compared to global totals.
Inversely, India worsened more than 3 times as fast in the last 2 to 3 months, with practically no existent medical system to prevent overload.
Moscow as similar problems although they have technology in place, the, the stress level is high.

Since the virus affects the nervous system, it reacts in high stress area.

Because, the parameters, or, operand, are also related to the totals, from which averages are measured from, or, other calculations, from which those numbers are achieved to.

It is worse than the flu.

You must also factor in emergency measures which the flu doesn’t have, and, other factors, including internet, special tests, and so on.
So many factors, in so little time, with no vaccines, compared to the flu.