Wardec Nerf incoming

Lol ccp STILL HAS NOT FINISHED TIERICIDE.

They ain’t ever going to iterate on this “temporary” fix and if you think they will,
Then you are naive as hell and haven’t been following eve for the past decade.

YOU ARE ALL NAIVE SHEEP TO BELIEVE CCP WILL EVER TOUCH THIS AGAIN IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS

2 Likes

Think the better word is “hopeful”.

If it turns for the worse or there are no improvements within an acceptable time frame, then one always has the option of leaving the game and letting it die.

Make War Illegal. That Will(?) Solve The Problem.

1 Like

How would players PvP against each other in Hi Sec outside of ganking or duels then?

1 Like

hahahaha rip wardecs

1 Like

Go To Low Or Null Sec And Fight It Out

1 Like

Don’t Fight In Hi Sec If Not There May Be Civilian Casualties And Trade Could Slump In These Areas.

1 Like

Ok, you made your troll too obvious this time.

I’m Serious

Nice and good riddance… hope stays that way forever… there is no reason to keep a mechanic used only by 0.1% of the server population.

1 Like

Protect the children ! Or eat them.

1 Like

Well, it was pretty useful to punish some silly players with.

Got a random solo kill on an afk mining orca once. I guess, we only have ganking left as a tool to combat highsec miners.

I took a look at the thread.

From the first post it discusses how to get around the new mechanic and blow up newbies.

Still want to stick to your, “No one ever harasses noobs” stance, Ima?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You dont need to wardec noobs to gank them. So why you mad bro

“Combat Miners” you know how ridiculous this sounds? there is no combat when you shoot something that can’t shoot back… is just bullying… a legal form of bullying but bullying non the less.
And yes you can still do it, just will be blown up too…

2 Likes

It’s a wardec thread we’re discussing. So why you stupid, bro?

2 Likes

You think it sounds silly cause you only look at it from one perspective.

But let’s say you have settled yourself in a system and just randomly mines away. I now come with my 50 man strong mining fleet and start stripping all the belts in the system, leaving no ore left for you to mine.

With no wardecs, how do you combat this? Your only option is to move or suicide gang? The idea was, that wardecs where supposed to be used in such situations. This idea that, as a miner you can’t even think to pvp is silly. Wardecs could and should be used to gain control over systems and deny enemies whatever you feel you can defend.

Is the system perfect or even good as it is? No. Which why literally almost everyone is asking ccp for a rework.
But the wardec change described in the reddit thread alone is also not what is going to fix it.

4 Likes

get a bigger fleet and mine it first :slight_smile: done!

Where did anyone say anything about newbies other than maekchu’s comment about corps using them as isk bots?

Are you being willfully ignorant? Or is your Mr Epeen rage blinding you? Try clicking the link in the OP .