📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

During the consultation they reminded me that I had another way to raise the standings I needed, so instead of taking my hard earned isk, they suggested a free alternative.

They also very nicely answered a few other questions I had.

I appreciate the honesty and will book them in the future if I ever need their services.

3 Likes

10/10 they got me the standings I needed and was fast

I highly recommend them!

2 Likes

Yep, good stuff guys. 10/10

2 Likes

Great service! Can absolutely recommend! 10/10
Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Excellent service with fast turnaround! Highly recommended for anyone that needs their standings corrected in short-order. Easy to work with and polite. Thank you!

2 Likes

WORST EVER!

-Fair with their demands for payment
-Deliver the product on time
-Polite and professional
-Have well worked out system

Will totally use them again :smiley:

2 Likes

Cool dudes, fast service, very nice discord aswell

• would use them again
2 Likes

Excellent service, fast and professional. Will most certainly use again when i need to!

2 Likes

Great service, fast, fairly priced. Would highly recommend.

2 Likes

Service is active 2023 got Ammar family (ammar hub) to five and as bonus got some Ammar faction progress along the way.

2 Likes

Trusty service, will definitely come back if I need Standings again!

2 Likes

Quick reliable service as always. Great team and will of course be using them again!

2 Likes

Professional operation here, these guys raised my Amarr standings and saved me a grind for a very reasonable price. Thanks gang!

2 Likes

Hello, i want to buy your services… Can anyone pls reach me about details. I want to raise caldari standing for trading in Jita…
Ty in advance

1 Like

Excellent service and wonderful people! These guys raised my pilots CN standings and saved me a grind for a very reasonable price. Thanks again!

2 Likes

I got confused about whether I needed standings increased. Turns out I didn’t, but they were kind of enough to explain this to me and saved me some money in the process. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

Several clients were recently asked to post here and review us but didn’t, so I’ll make some stuff up instead:

“Imiarr is so good at standings, and incredibly beautiful”

“I recommend this service, Imiarr has IQ of 290.”

“Imiarr saved my life and my dogs life and then got me and my dog some standings, wow.”

3 Likes

Fast, friendly, and knowledgable as always. In all my years of Eve, these folks are some of the most professional I have ever dealt with.

2 Likes

10/10 would recommend, a great service for getting those standings up.

2 Likes

great service, highly suggested

1 Like