📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

I am a client of this service:

• In conflict situations, the money is returned - verified
  • conflict situations are considered… as a result, the service is improving
  • now the service is working well, I remain their customer
2 Likes

Great service. Great guys to do business with. Communication, speed and information was superb. Happy to use again and ro recommend to others. Thank you!

2 Likes

Good and trustworthy service!

2 Likes

This service is well worth it. Surprised me with the speed and friendliness of everyone I dealt with :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

better than 10/10.
Have used their services in the past, would recommand, would use them again !
This service is so good they proposed an alternative solution to my problem instead of using their services when i requested a quote for my goals (which is a better for me).
They took the time to reply to my questions and patiently worked with me.
the discord they have setup is helpful and ressources-filled.
I’m glad they’ve been around for so long and hope they’ll be for a long time to come.
Amazing experience and integrity.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Recently used USIA services to raise two of my characters with some R&D corps, 3 to be exact. Paid up front and they carried out their task with no issues what-so-ever. Would definitely use again and plan to when I have to raise future characters with R&D. If you’re like myself and hate running missions or just don’t have that kind of time to dedicate to it, it’s worth the investment to pay someone else to do it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

11/10 Service! I used USIA to raise my badly damaged Angel Cartel rep so that I could join their Faction Warfare. I paid up front and everything went 100% as they described it would. This service has been in existance for 15 years and they do exactly what they say they will do with great professionalism. I will be using this service again on my other characters in the future. THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Bump for the best in the business. This is my third market toon that USIA has handled with the upmost professionalism. There is only one place to go when you want the best, and this is it.

Thank you, and see you on the next one fellas!

3 Likes

Just finished my USIA run, I had them take a Jita alt from 0 → 9.9 for Caldari Navy and 0 → 5 for Caldari State.

Looked to be a good pool of people rotating in and out, so I was seeing progress just about every day. The service seems to be very organized, and they were always quick to answer any questions that I had.

Would absolutely recommend these folks to anyone looking to knock out standings!

3 Likes

Finished my USIA run. These folks are REALLY patient. They can even help with some of the more obscure standings! I definitely recommend this group for any standings needs!

3 Likes

excellent and quick job
will use again thank you guys

10/10 recommend

3 Likes

Excellent service. Thank you for all of your help! I wouldn’t have wanted to have to grind that myself.

3 Likes

Two weeks since one of our clients posted? Illegal! We’ve completed 7 jobs in that time. Where all my review posts at???

2 Likes

+1 for this group. went from -10 guristas back to 0 in a couple of days.
quick, efficient, did exactly as promised.

3 Likes

Excellent service!

Got +8 Caldari Navy Standing from them. Quickly and efficiently.

2 Likes

Used this service recently. Slightly pricy, but these guys deliver in timely fashion and keep it professional. Great job all around!

2 Likes

Superb JOB!

Got +8 CN Standing. They were patient and understanding even when I rarely go online, Sorry for that inconvenience. Will get this service again when im not too busy.

3 Likes

Thank you so very mucho . Recommendation 100% to anyone who wants standings done Fast 3 days from Start [CPF] 0.0371 To Stop [CPF] 5.1038 Awesome Job !!

3 Likes

Good advices, nice service.

3 Likes

Yup, tackled a fellow Guristas pilot for fun and this caused me to get kicked out of Guristas FW. Standings for epic arc starting missions were discussed with USIA and 24 hours later I have just accepted my epic arc after swift standing increase from USIA guys.

Highly recommend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes