πŸ“ˆ We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees β˜… Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents β˜… And More!

I been killing Guristas for years, 12 years, and they helped fix my faction so I could join FW. I really appreciate it!

This really works!

3 Likes

Fast and friendly service, repaired my faction standings with an alt so I may once again fly around highsec. Had no problems working with my disjointed schedule, very happy with the service :grin:

3 Likes

Just got 4 characters up to mission running standing. Service was exceptional!!!

3 Likes

They did a great job bumping standings for 3 factions to get me to where I can run some stuff I have not been able to run.

Great to work with!

3 Likes

Just used the service they were responsive and very knowledgeable 10/10

3 Likes

A++++ service really appreciate them walking me through the whole process

3 Likes

Thanks for your top notch service!!!
You guys rock!

3 Likes

Excellent service. quick and everyone was helpful.

Would use it again soon.

3 Likes

Highly recommend

Very clear instructions and information provided

Fast, professional service

Requires no input

10/10

3 Likes

great service, clear instructions, minimal input required, highly recommended

3 Likes

The fastest, easiest, best way to get your standings up. Affordable prices and easy services. Will be back soon.

3 Likes

Caldari Navy standings from 0 to 8. Easy. Fast. Reasonable price. Pleasure to do business with. 100% recommend.

3 Likes

Everything was handled very professionally. This is a real service with history, i was using it many years ago on a different character and just used it again. Feels like it’s the exact same ppl doing exact same thing and every single action was perfected through the years.
Thank you for doing your thing.

3 Likes

All the positive reviews are correct. Very easy to understand instructions and the guy doing the mission was very friendly and helpful. I would give them 10 out of 10.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Would recommend!

Great customer service, fast, and completed as advertised.

3 Likes

Just used this service to get Jita 4-4 standings on my trade character. As expected, a high level of professionalism, proactive service, and speedy fulfillment.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick service

3 Likes

Great service!
Friendly staff, dedicated mission runners, fair price (based on effort).

3 Likes

I was pleased to see that Imiarr was still running this service when I returned to EVE after a 12 year hiatus.

This service is fair, reasonably priced, and the mission runners and admin staff go above and beyond.

In a game where its hard to take someone or something at face value - this service delivers what it promises - probably one of the rarest commodities in New Eden.

4 Likes

Excellent service, speedy and efficient. They were actually able to complete my request the same day. Fair prices too. Would highly recommend!

3 Likes