West USTZ Pvper Looking for Corp

Title says it all. I’m a West Coast Pvper looking for people to fly with between 0200-0800 Eve Time.

FW SPACE ONLY, NO WH OR NULL SEC GROUPS

31mil sps,
BLOPS & T3C ready,
Not a retard

We might be the place for you, we’re The Order of Omerta and our main focus is fw and small gang pvp. We got a good amount of newer and returning players and enjoy doing things as a team.

Got a great community and knowledgeable FCs and run fleets daily. We’re a bunch of older players and drama free. We just like to chill and kill.

If interested in knowing more come by and we’ll talk The Order of Omerta

We are recruiting members from all over the world feel free to get in contact

Hey Artemis. I fly in fw daily, and am trying to get a like minded group together. no faction. Third party action for maximum content. See my corp for details. Just starting out.

Hay bud my alliance live out in npc null and am looking for new pvp members to join my corp you will have plenty of pew pew and plenty of people to go and gank if you wish to do so
If you want to have a chat hit me up ingame or jump in our discord
Fly dangerous
Marvs.

This is my alliance :point_right: Come join The expanse and expand your horizons in eveonline

Still looking

hey buddy if you are still looking for a awesome corp then lets have a chat we are more then just a add :smiley:

Still looking for a Low Sec pvp group

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.