[WH] Wormlife Alliance recruiting small corps/individuals

Wormhole life for industrialists, pi-makers, and small-gang PvPers.

Recruitment is open for small corporations and enterprising individuals. Feel free to drop us a line and letā€™s talk.

Accepting applications from individuals and small corps. Personal corps acceptable; new players welcome as well.

Ever been curious about wormhole life? Send me a mail and letā€™s talk.

We have 2 small corps, living in a C3, with 12 Custom Officeā€™s, fitted and rigged Raitaru and Azbel, any interest?

Continuing to look for a few new corps and pilotsā€¦!

Join the Wormlife for worm pie, small gang PvP, manufacturing, and more.

If you have 290 people in 3 holes, do they still have room to make ISK ? or do you have more wormholes of the same kind? I am total newbee in WH business, but I have heard C1 wormhole can feed only up to 3-5 people, for exampleā€¦

please send me an email and weā€™ll talk at length on the subject :slight_smile: And answering your question - yes, we have room to make isks for everybody who wants it. C1 is low class and ratting there will be some kind of hell, i must admit. But there are others great ways to make isks in it :wink:

Are you still looking for a new home? Contact us today.

Rockā€™nā€™bump

Continuing to recruit small corps and enterprising individuals for the Wormlife.

Still not found a home for yourself? Then you have come to the right place! Contact us today and help us build a bright future!

You have two C1 WH, am I right? One with the null static and one with HS static. I mean I have to learn somewhere and though I would like to live in one with null static, I probably should start in one with HS static to fetch stuff I need more easely. I have very poor idea what I will need in WH, defenetly I will find out in a matter of an hour after I move, that I forgot some crucial module to have there. :wink:

Rockā€™nā€™bump for our topic. Contact me today!

ANother day, another bump. Looking for a friendly alliance and a new home? Contact us then!

Bump is not for us, bumpr is for you, so you can join our little friendly alliance, donā€™t miss that chance :wink:

Bump. Bump. Bump. Can not see your mail. Are you sure you sent it? :slight_smile:

Rockā€™nā€™bump. Looking for new players/corps to join

Recruitment is open! Contact me or Anjio today!