Any NPC Null Sec corp?

Hi all, i’m a returning player and i’m looking for NPC null sec industrial corp. I have 2 toons, both miners, my main have 6,5 mil SP and not only in mining. I can fly Amarr and Minmatar Cruisers,BC,BS with a decent fit, so i’m not a pure carebear, if need to fight i can join fleets if corp want. My alt is a fresh miner with 1,5 mil SP. I’m looking only for NPC Null sec industrial group, not Sov null, no HS. If someone is outside in Syndicate or other NPC region is what i’m looking for.I can evaluate proposals for relaxed and noob-friendly WH groups, but i never had experience in wormholes before and i need to fix my training queue with scanning and cloaking skills. One last thing: RL is already stressful enough, laid back group is what i’m looking for.Mail me if u have a proposal for me. TY

Want to try Wormholes without the commitment? Check out the Wormlife Freeports! Wormlife maintains many low class (C1-C3) freeports with structures and services designed to make life in wormholes easier and accommodate many J-space play styles.

Wormlife Freeports is not a single corp or alliance, but operates as a semi-autonomous collective. Many residents form ad-hoc player supported services like in game channels, shared bookmarks and shared mapping.

Wormlife maintains an “only fire if fired upon” policy inside the bounds of freeport systems. However PVP in the chain is allowed and many people are willing to help pilots gain combat experience or keep a watchful eye while new players engage in isk making opportunities.

Wormlife also accepts fuel contracts in freeports at Jita sell +20%! Make money hauling fuel for your favorite freeport wormholes!

Join the Wormlife Discord, ping for an entrance and dive in!

1 Like

Ty Wolf, very interesting option :slight_smile:

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.