Yesterday I noticed that in theory EVE’s ISK/PLEX market can collapse, most likely from insufficient supply. I doubt this will actually happen, but if it did, the early signs would be consistent with what’s happening to the PLEX market right now.
In fact I think we just have “above-trend” ISK inflation and a slightly illiquid PLEX market. This which would display the same symptoms, and work itself reasonably fast “automagically”. To verify that I need to know where ISK can enter the game, and where it can leave, hence the question in the title.
A lot of people don’t understand how RL money and/or game money work. This is because you don’t need to understand how money works to use it effectively.
- Buying and selling “EVE stuff” (e.g. ships) in the market doesn’t create ISK, it just moves it between players
- Mining doesn’t create ISK
- Destruction of “EVE stuff” (e.g. ships) doesn’t destroy ISK
- Paying fees and taxes to NPCs destroys ISK
- ISK rewards from missions create ISK, but “EVE bling” like faction modules do not