What can we do to Improve industry for new players (answer to question from CCP Rattati)

nope.

Invasions are over. Now you are not warned anymore when the system contains roaming trigs that will kill newbros (and not vets because vets know how to deal with it)

Yes, you are correct about the fact that the more isk you have the more you’ll make in the industry.
But, since it can be a passive form of income it has a much greater long-term value than something that you must do actively like the abyss or ratting. Not value in terms of raw isk/hour of course but value in terms of input of time vs output of isk gain.
If you as a newbro found 4-5 profitable blueprints that make you 10% profit you’ve now got a setup where with only a few clicks before you go to bed you can increase your capital by 10% for a time input of a few minutes.
Combine that activity with active isk making activity like the abyss or ratting and you got a good setup to grow over time.
So I wouldn’t personally change that core part of how the industry works but I would like to make it easier for players to see these opportunities in industry

Yes, you still get a warning. A warning message pops up for all minor victory triglavian systems, WH to pochven systems that are invaded and all edencom systems.

If you don’t get that warning message press ESC, Reset settings tab and then on the left side there should be some buttons where you can reset those Triglavian/edecnom pop-up windows back to normal so that they pop-up again for you.

but note! be sure to not click the “don’t show this message again” button when it shows up the next time.

Except that it’s not where those squads will pop.
Note that I wrote “when the system contains roaming trigs”, NOT " minor victory triglavian systems" - mainly because this specification is irrelevant.

FYI Perimeter can spawn those squads.

Yes, Perimeter will have roaming triglavians and triglavians camping the gate when one of the Pochven systems static wormholes connects to that system which happens every once in a while. But when that happens, I get a warning message before I enter into that system. If you don’t there could be a bug or that you haven’t reset your settings as I described.
So I would file a bug report on it but check those reset settings first.

I did not “reset my settings” but I had alts that never went to trig nor edencom victories, so did not receive a notificaiton before and did not hide them, and did not receive those warnings when going to perimeter (to set up a clone and go to pochven ironically).
So now maybe it’s been changed recently, but I also remember some alts having no standing to trig and being warned about minor victories and not getting warned before jumping in a system full of hostile trigs (like perimeter).

Also the reset button that I have on my alt is “triglavian forces” or “edencom force” (for the information)

edit : I just tested with an alt.
reset all warning for edencom trig.
Jumped in a system with trig forces (niyabainen)
No warning at all. trigs on dscan.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.