What happened to the Design Laboratory Blueprint?

I just re-joined Eve after few years and started up some research/manufacturing tasks.
I stumbled upon my Design Laboratory Blueprint, which surprisingly can’t produce anything…
I’m curious, when and why did CCP kill it? :smiley:

It was with the move from legacy POS to engineering complexes last year (or was it the year before?) There will be some reimbursement in the future. I would keep it, but don’t hold your breath. I’m also sitting on a couple B worth of prints I could buy well below NPC price …

Thanks for the info!
Seems like I’m going to (have to) keep it as it isn’t even trade-able trough market anymore. Might come handy some day…

Kinda weird they haven’t figured out what to do with them after 1-2 years…

The whole transformation to eliminate POS takes much longer than planned. Actually with the addition of player build jump gates, none of the old POS functions is left … so they could pull the plug anytime now. But CCP has more pressing problems to tackle right now, and working on old stuff is not fun for the new developer generation …

2 Likes

It was mentioned briefly yesterday at Eve North. CCP is talking about “blueprint conversion and reprocessing changes for phased-out modules”. This likely means the blueprints will be converted into Upwell blueprints rather than reimbursed and the modules will have 100% reprocessing. We should find out within a few months.

1 Like

Conversion would be interesting because the Upwell prints are 10 times more expensive. Researched BPOs are already now selling below NPC price …

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.