What if Herman Melville lived in New Eden?

Call me Oddyssus. Several years ago—never mind how long precisely having little or no Isk in my wallet, and nothing to interest me on world, I thought I would fly about a little and see the blacker parts of New Eden. It is a way I have of jumping to a clone interface with an interstellar ship. When my cybernetic parts itch more than I can endure; when darkness or the blue sky confine sight and limit the soul; whenever I find myself involuntarily pausing to clean out my warehouses, and dreaming of becoming the next floating frozen corps; and especially when my hypos get such an upper hand of me, that it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping in to the station and methodically knocking people’s hats off—then, I account it high time to get to space as soon as I can.

So… is there a newbro question here or is this just some fan fiction?

Thought you said you had learned a hard lesson and wouldn’t be eating any moldy rye bread again?

Just fan fiction it only gave me a new bro category to post on.

It was he moldy Colby Jack Cheese that inspired it all.

Hello new friend. I’m moving your thread to a more appropriate location, in the case, out of pod experience. :smiley:

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.