Delete

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut euismod nibh vitae leo ultricies mattis. Duis blandit mattis pretium. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vivamus viverra, justo et pharetra aliquet, velit nunc blandit dui, in gravida ligula mi ac tortor. Etiam ac sem consequat, volutpat nisl a, consequat lacus. Integer convallis posuere ante, et suscipit velit sodales ut. Cras eleifend a massa id consectetur. Nulla et rutrum justo. Nullam hendrerit varius placerat. Mauris lorem ligula, sagittis ac mattis semper, eleifend dignissim diam. Aliquam bibendum pulvinar mi non venenatis. Etiam quis mollis quam. Quisque a urna sit amet justo sagittis suscipit ut ac tortor.

6 Likes

May I have your stuff, please? I know you will be back in a year or two, but now it would help me and, what is more imoprtant, it will help you to stay away from the game much longer.

Always makes me sad to see this type of thread.

I started playing in mid 2008 and have taken a few little breaks along the way, however I’ve always kept my character subbed and training skills with the hope that the game will improve and once again incite me into playing more often. I actually think CCP has been doing a pretty good lately, especially with the Events.

Anyway, may you have much success in the next MMORPG you play.

1 Like

You’ll be back, but do enjoy your break :slight_smile:

o7 pilot

“I quit”-threads, no matter if OP is mental or an actually nice person, should be posted in Out of Pod Experience.

Moved from General Discussion to Out of Pod Experiences.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Are you sure? :rofl:

Positive. Also, since lorem ipsum isn’t really a post, I’ll just go lock this.