Time to go!

I have decided after long deliberation to cancel my account!
A lot of mercs and people will know me from my history in eve and I hope they all do well but the game has moved so far from it’s premise from when I started! As For where it goes I hope also it fares well but for me a step too far!
Take care and have fun all!

7 Likes

can i have all your stuff?

:frowning: Darn. Yes, your name is familiar. Maybe you’ll reconsider? Well…crap…bye…

1 Like

Pikey lol

Nice try though!

1 Like

Good riddance.

The game has moved only in the right (casual) direction and it’s not even near the end of the line in changing needed things in order to keep the game healthy or restore its health.

But i see some will be left behind if the game moves on,obviously those people whose(PVP only) playstyle is affected,the op will not be the last person that quits.

Others,more flexible people,that don’t WANT this one dimensional pvp only focus will take his place and this is a good thing…there is no birthright for “tradition”…things change…

1 Like

Can I have some of your stuff? :slight_smile:

Take care

Players voting with their feet says otherwise.

5 Likes

well that’s a shame, but hey, look at all the epic fun ya had over the years. best of luck to ya o7

2 Likes

Keep that damn logic away from us. Don’t you dare cite active player counts, subs, and things like that. And don’t you dare insinuate that they’re declining steadily as the game slowly transforms into a wow clone. The old players, the ones that have been around for years, they’re getting replaced with fresh blood.

Apparently, at least. The numbers must be wrong.

That’s a matter of opinion.

But i see some will be left behind if the game moves on,obviously those people whose(PVP only) playstyle is affected,the op will not be the last person that quits.

Except it’s not just PvP only players that are quitting, there are PvE only and mixed PvP/PvE players that are also close to telling CCP where to stick their “new and improved” Eve.

Others,more flexible people,that don’t WANT this one dimensional pvp only focus

Name an activity in Eve that doesn’t facilitate PvP in one of its myriad forms.

will take his place and this is a good thing…there is no birthright for “tradition”…things change…

Someone who plays for a few months and quits is not a replacement for those that have been playing for years; not monetarily, and not qualitative either.

2 Likes

Same here, cancelled my subscription also, after 6 years of playing.

o7

Noooooooooooooo

Another nobody gives a crap farewell post.

…didn’t include knowing to not post quitting threads in GD?

Reported.

Well, I’m sorry to see you go. Be sure to stop back in on occasion and say hi at least, will you?

Also thread moved to oope.

i think you forgot to move it lol.

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat that’s crazy talk. Clearly no mistakes were made.

3 Likes

What if we have screenshots? How much are you willing to pay for them? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

The logs show nothing.

(drops mic)

2 Likes