Worst game ever

it’s not like I didn’t make a real go of it , but apart from maybe some good gameplay , everything else about the game makes it awfull from the community to ccp using you as product testing and very bad support not to mention the usual arrogant and patronising attitude flying everywhere , I am glad to inform you I have made my request for permenant account deletion 13 accounts 20 toons and maybe 20 bill of assets earn over the last year which I won’t pass to anyone cause it’s not worth it , continue dying eve like a sick horse that needs putting down there is nomore you can do for yourself

3 Likes

can i have your stuff?

6 Likes

lol, ask ccp if they’ll recycle it to you , otherwise I don’t see the point

1 Like

can’t even log on anyway , probably best

2 Likes

Where did you get ganked?

6 Likes

I see you have spent a lot of time in wormhole space if you do want to give it another go feel free to hit me up I’m happy to help you with what you want to do if not enjoy winning eve o7

1 Like

CCP banned you?

2 Likes

20 bil? … that’s not much for the number of tunes…

“I quit|”-threads belong into Out of Pod Experience.

13 accounts you say? Sounds like you died from an overdose of EVE.

12 Likes

13 accounts, 20 toons and only this much assets? Something doesn’t add up.

2 Likes

Did you accept a promising contract at Jita? Maybe one or even a few of those 1 mil Geckos perhaps? :joy:

By the way 20 bil for even one single account would be very little, you play since 2017/09/26 17:52 with this char you post here with, not sure how you managed to acquire that little over so many accounts and chars.

But anyway games are to be played for fun so if you don’t have fun playing it then the best is to find one that you do. Good luck!

1 Like

And nothing of value was lost.

3 Likes

It would’ve survived if it was a shield super.

6 Likes

A strange reason: you state that Eve has some good gameplay, but also declare it “the worst” and list a bunch of tangential issues regarding other players and CCP. That all adds up to you rage-quitting, which while your right, might be something you regret one you have calmed down.

CCP support can be slow, infuringly opaque, and they sometime the game developers make decisions based on expediency or other pressure and implement code that is sometimes buggy. And yes, like everywhere Eve has some jerks but also has tools to deal with them by blocking them.

If you don’t enjoy playing Eve then I wish you well and hope you find something you do enjoy. If you are just upset over a loss or a decision by a GM not to reimburse you or something, I think your entire perspective will change if you give yourself some distance. Go do something else for a week and then see if you still feel the same.

1 Like

Totally agree OP. May EVE continue to die, forever.

5 Likes

Perhaps you should have tried it with less accounts and instead find some friends to play with…

From my personal experience, most of the players that call the community awfull, arrogant and toxic are mostly those who never really tried to engage with other players and see them only as a nuisance anyway.

8 Likes

Only reason to pass on assets is to make sure you aren’t tempted to change your mind, somewhere down the line, come back, pick up where you left off, and get disappointed all over again. If you dump everything you can’t come back; or can only come back as a complete new starter.

Is this a real thing? Unless you dump your assets beforehand, and also biomass your characters, does “permanent” deletion actually occur? Or (as I thought) are accounts simply mothballed, and in perpetuity, in case you do ever come back? (Genuine question, as I don’t know.)

1 Like

“worst game ever” what a catchy bait. :joy:

3 Likes

I know, right? I’ve been ingame for two years four months, my one toon has a net worth of 44bill (I plex for sub, it’s not difficult).

1 Like

When you get back into school, maybe take some classes on proper spelling and punctuation. Valuable lessons that may be of use through your entire career (if any).

2 Likes