Worst game ever

Hasta la vista babe

Bye bye child go play wow

Does anyone else notice how it’s most often people who have issues with punctuation who complain about the game not being how they like it and how it is a bad game and how the community is at fault, and how it is always literally everyone and everything else and not them?

Yes, this was intentionally written that way.

7 Likes

That. QFT. And I hope OP will not come back to EVE in any form for the sake of the game…

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I’ll still be here tomorrow, to high five you yesterday my friend.

Peace.

2 Likes

I was just about to… and then you got me. Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worst Game Ever -> 13 Accounts

Ok… … :wink:

8 Likes

Was about to write the same thing :rofl:

2 Likes

Hehehe it’s HARD to force yourself to not use punctuation. Not even being sarcastic here. It’s just funny.

2 Likes

i put that in intentionally, because the OP had one as well… but i placed it where it should be, which was a mistake. : - )

2 Likes

the weird thing about this ragequit, is looking at op’s killboard, and even corp kb. it doesn’t look like they have lost all that much, or all that frequently. granted they aren’t getting any kills either. but I mean loosing what a mining frigate every couple weeks or so, while living in a WH is actually pretty damn good.

they should be rolling in the isk by now.

You did it wrong.

You could have made friends and joined a corp.

1 Like

Memed

Inb4 lock

1 Like

13 accounts, 20 characters and 20 Bil. Worst player ever.

1 Like

I was once told Chess was the worst game ever, that person had no idea what they were doing either.

Thinking about how you managed this feat of… unplay… is like watching people fall UP a flight of stairs. I’m quite interested in the story of how you were playing with so many accounts, yet have these feelings and so little to show for it.

Sometimes this is the real problem. Not everyone ragequits because of “maaah ship”, some people just don’t find a way to enjoy the game. OP looks like someone who robbed himself from a proper new player experience, by going all in too early. The game might have become too tedious, before they actually had a reason for all the effort.

1 Like

I think a lot of players form corps and end up alone or buy ships they cannot afford to lose.

I would be a fan of not allowing new players to form a corp or fly a large (mediums?) ship for a certain time.

Possibly by restricting skills a new player can learn.

but who will then fly the t1 battleships than are being dropped on or taken down by a single frigate?

13 accounts and 20 toons yet the implant in my right eye is worth more than all your assets.

4 Likes

ayyyy lmao

1 Like