Poor Game Manegement

Its really a shame what CCP has done to the game. I play 10 accounts for research and indt and mining. Now with the game becoming Warcraft 2 and a PvPer’s heaven its time to find something new. After 10yrs of playing this game and all the fun its over. Good luck to all who stay and good luck to CCP. They have ruined the game for Indy and Research toons so I’m gone.

1 Like

Can’t say I entirely disagree, time to move on - retain fond memories - unless of course you take a sudden interest in shooting people in the face, then maybe try it as a new game?

See you later! We won’t miss you!

3 Likes

As someone who plays for the economic simulation (admittedly with fewer accounts - I don’t have that much spare time) I completely disagree. The markets are a lot healthier now and it’s actually easier for those of us who understand them to make a decent profit.

That said, the more people who aren’t willing or able to adapt to the changes, the more business for those of us who remain!

3 Likes

Well…I hope you stay and find something else you like to do in EvE…but if you do go…I really would be grateful for your stuff.

1 Like

It has never been anything other than thoroughly a PVP game.

1 Like

1 Like

Can I get your stuff?

1 Like

So you are saying that 10 years ago there was less pvp than now?
Are you saying that industry is in bad state?

Curious… industry was never as profitable as it is now. Probably has to do with ‘minerals I mine are free’ crowd getting hit by nerf hammer.

1 Like

Good riddance.

1 Like

if you leave, can you giveaway your stuff? xDDD

1 Like

Just read the replies to this thread as to why you shouldn’t bother staying. Unfortunately, since CCP went under new management the balance of the game tilted heavily in one direction.

I don’t even think the people maintaining the game and I play the same game. I honestly think they are showing the veterans the door because we dont swipe enough.

1 Like

Doesnt really belong in the same sentence, mate.

3 Likes

You mean, PVP oriented, like the game has always been like?

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this game since 2005…its not about pvp prowess or who fielded the best fleets.

I don’t need lessons on what kind of game eve has been. This is not about pvp its about quality of the game and the people playing it bot have gone down hill and this forum is a testiment.

3 Likes

I know the feeling. It’s that point in a game where you’ve done most of the things that interest you and the ‘magic’ of the game is gone. The game just doesn’t catch your attention anymore like before and you have all these ideas that could improve the game, but the developers spend time on updates that take another direction, which is kind of frustrating to see.

When I get to that point in a game I know it’s time to look for another game. It’s not that the game is bad, it’s that you need a break from EVE.

(See you in a few months when it starts to itch again.)

1 Like

Yes, thats a huge chunk of what this game is about.

If the game is being tilted heavily towards PVP, then thats what the veterans want, so I dont see how your complaint is valid.

2 Likes

Got killed eh?

Here’s a tissue.

2 Likes

Stop trying to contract me your stuff. As I said quite clearly in my eve mails, I don’t want it.

Now, leave me alone or I’ll report you, or something.

4 Likes

Nobody will miss you. Hope you enjoy playing with your alts.

1 Like