Leaving the game upset

Im disappointed at the ingame experience players are encouraged to steal and cheat and lie but whenever someone is cought the environment becomes beyond toxic even for little mistakes by a player who has played for a month. Ive spent alot on games online. To date eve was the worst money Ive spent shames me Ive given $80 to a game powered by ppl who take toxic revenge all the ppl who play using there hard earned blue collar money get nothing while internet bullies in there basement can steal and lie as the please and get anything they want. This isnt a game is a bullying nest. I give it 3 out of 5 stars for the single player aspects of the game. but god does the online suck. Worst purchase ever.

10 Likes

Please send me your stuff before you quit, it’s no use to you now, I’m a poor please I want to do well and fight back against those bully griefers.

7 Likes

dude u dont want it just quit while ur ahead

2 Likes

No please, I’m trying really hard, I lost a lot but I’m getting back on my feet, if you are leaving at least leave a legacy a little something for your friend Aiko, please.

5 Likes

no unless u wanna give me $100 for it lol so I can get even. Its also worth mentioning I cant even delete my account so there gonna keep my information as long as they want no wonder the game is such a theif and bribery place

2 Likes

i cant give u the money that’s RMT, its against the rules, please just a legal gift for a friend, u are gonna quit so it’s no loss to you, think about the happiness and joy you will bring me

4 Likes

lol to give u my account costs $20 Im not giving this game another penney after I get crossed by ppl who were “allies” there needs to be more rules and discloures about how groups interact or its just unfair to other players

3 Likes

come on bruh you are going to quit anyway
just help the poor girl

4 Likes

Why would I give the kid my account only for her to get upset even more by the toxic ppl that play the game

you can contract me the isk and assets, that way when i get scammed again or they grief me and shoot my ship i can replace it thanks to u my friend plz just take pity on me i beg of you

I BEG

7 Likes

if someone can help me Id like to perminatly delete my account. this is the third time Ive had an issue with other players and Im done with this game. I dont want my information associated with it.

1 Like

ok i know how! i will help u but PLEASE give me the stuff first dont throw it away please it will save me pleaseplease i know how to delete account i will tell u!!!

2 Likes

@ironman30212 great name for such a cold hearted dude
she is struggling, give her a second chance FGS

3 Likes

i thought we were supposed to be better than the bad men out there in this bad world. be the better person, just give your stuff if you don’t need it

3 Likes

I already deleted the game off my pc not reinstalling it or giving up my personal information.

Then I’ll just leave this here:

All lowsec. For posterity.

Rookie Help was there for you, man. I remember the name. Could have reached out for help.

2 Likes

Quit and destroy everything you owned. Go out with glory and not with a whimper.

5 Likes

Id like to speak with someone who can delete my account from the game my charge card was on there and I dont wanna be charged again for anything Id like the account deleted to insure that. Thats all Im hear for.

That’s not why you posted on a public forum. If you weren’t lying, the title of this thread would have been “How to delete account?”

It’s okay, bro. I validate your existence. Life is hard, money is expensive. Stay sharper for your next venue.

1 Like

well for $80 I should be given the right to voice my opinion. Thats for one.

1 Like