Leaving the game upset

go to
Captura de Tela 2021-07-06 às 14.28.48
there you can cancel your subscription
but first re instal the game and help that poor girl
she was begging you
have a heart :heart:

5 Likes

Ever get the impression that one bored guy decides to make a thread where all his alts talk to each other?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

11 Likes

it’s a scam op don’t fall for that . and a low effort one xD

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

1 Like

::popcorn::

Only quitters quit, you’ve got flight time left to learn the dark arts of EVE online: Everything is content.

2 Likes

@ironman30212 - Not everyone is like that in game, anyway to biomass your character, go to the logon screen and click the x in the top right of your character avatar, that will go through the biomass process

To delete the acctual account I guess you would have to go via CCP for that

1 Like

who said I’m quitting? I said other games are attracting me more than eve

1 Like

he diddn gif me nothin wut cheapskater jerk glad he quit

5 Likes

This does’nt mean you need to do this. Eve is still better because its unrealistic unlike other games that featured realistic murders like GTA and COD.

I don’t see any news that a person did a mass shooting because of playing eve online.

I play this game because its the most peacefull MMORPG I ever found. Players are just shooting a ship not a realistic person.

Heh, the only cheapskate jerk here is you, begging others to give you their stuff when you’re supposedly a leet PvP player… :rofl:

3 Likes
  1. everybody knows PRINCESS aiko didn’t need the money, all caps on the princess part for clarity
  2. because op is a new player he probably was the only one that didn’t get the joke
  3. we /me found super funny to pretend princess aiko is a poor girl desperate for help to test/emotional appeal op
  4. princess aiko roleplay a ■■■■■ type for the lolz wen in reality everyone who is closer knows she is a swetheart so the part you quoted was a joke itself

Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog . You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.”

3 Likes

Dude, please don’t whiteknight for he/she/it.

I don’t care if you or anybody else thinks it’s a joke. If it’s done more than once, then it’s no longer funny, it becomes borderline harassment and more importantly, shows a complete disregard for the recipient of said joke which, if that person is a new player, does more harm than good for the game. Lastly the reply he/she/it posted was inappropriate, it’s insulting and demeans the OP.

By the way, if you insist on buttkissing that self-proclaimed Princess, please go get a private room…

1 Like

we do in good faith
we like to laugh and to do funny things
if you think the forum should be serious is your personal preference , i don’t
anyway i gave him the real site to cancel his account
no harm was done and we had a good time

dont be so an$#

3 Likes

Like I said, I don’t care if you or others in your group think it’s all just harmless fun, it’s not when done to others outside of your group.

Disregarding all the other crap you posted, if I wanted these forums to be super serious then I’d be flagging all of your posts.

How about you practice what you preach.

2 Likes

you don’t go to Disneyland and shout hey Mickey you suck
this is the eve online forum , if the dude say the game is not worth his time or his 50 bucks i dont see why a nice amount of bantering is soooo bad

2 Likes

You only say that crap because you’re not the recipient, if you were then you’d be singing a different tune.

1 Like

im here to have fun and be funny
i disagree with most posters here
i find their ideas about how to change the game pretty stupid
but there is a lot of nice people in the forums ready to partake in meta humor /meming /camaraderie , etc
so its atractive to me
you are not offended by the thing itself but by wath you think about the thing ,so, its your problem
no one is here to abuse others , you can also be a part of the fun

edit:
btw in the game im a solo player
ALL other players want to kill me / and some end killing me
im not subscribed to any organization or have any power over anyone
i do like some jokes thought

3 Likes

Read that, nowhere does it say it’s ok to post sarcastic insulting remarks, even if done in jest.

1 Like

and yet i do it all the time and never got banned
to be frank im a asset to this forum :smiley:

edit:
and i helped the op more than you
you came later to preach me
amem brother
but im ok

2 Likes

I find it somewhat interesting that a person can come out and post a quit thread like this in broken English and full of accusations against multiple unnamed parties (“third time having issues with other players”), and they can get any sympathy from anyone in doing so. You can replace “EVE” in the OP with pretty much anything else; the subject doesn’t matter, and it will be equally devoid of content.

Which begs the question: are the people purporting sympathy for the OP doing it out of goodwill, or are they using the OP’s alleged hardship as ammunition to further their agenda? :thinking:

2 Likes