38,447 views • Jan 2, 2015
kornchannel
1.79M subscribers

Jonathan Davis And The SFA - ‘Kick The PA’ live

113,057 views • Feb 5, 2011

1 Like
1 Like

(15:03)

Discrimination based on, or, against racism is not good, and, it’s against international rights.

Slavery is another form of discrimination against other’s rights, and, it’s also against international rights too!.
Trafficking for that is also no better.

It does involve more than embezzlement, as they may also forfeit other rights, and property rights, and, benefits from intellectual property derived rights , although, those may be respected, depending.

1 Like

Tell that to the Amarrians. There’s only two things I hate most in this universe; People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures, and the Amarrians. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Laws change, it depends on the conditions, whether from sarcasm or not, or sarcastically or not, or, even if someone kept his sarcasm to use it as a currency , for later.

Just because something doesn’t work today doesn’t mean that it was not good before and so on.
It’s important to be of our time, so, that, mistakes of the past don’t repeat themselves to our contemporaries.
To erase the past, so that it will happen again, by not remembering it, is not going to solve the problem.

If the victor make the reality to not be as good as required, it will backfire on them or worse.
It’s not what victory is about to begin with.

Billy Joel - We Didn’t Start the Fire (Official Video)

100,969,795 views • Oct 2, 2009
Billy Joel
963K subscribers

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nobody’s Fault but Mine (1990 Remaster)

2,739,809 views • Feb 25, 2015
Led Zeppelin
1.77M subscribers
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Led-zeppelin-nobodys-fault-but-mine-lyrics

Nobody’s Fault But Mine

29,745 views • Jun 23, 2015
Blind Willie Johnson - Topic
1.51K subscribers

Dave Brubeck - Golden Brown

905,295 views • May 11, 2020
Laurence Mason
3.64K subscribers
A little tribute to Dave Greenfield (keyboardist with The Stranglers who died with Covid-19 last week) and Paul Desmond (saxophonist with the Dave Brubeck quartet - the anniversary of his death is at the end of this month). Also because I’ve been enjoying editing videos and recording stuff over the last couple of months.

A couple of people have asked how I made this video so here we go - I took a clip from a 1964 live version of Take Five (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT9Eh…) and made the drum loop by chopping up the intro and turning it from 5/4 into the 3/4 - 4/4 groove that Golden Brown has. The upright bass sound is sequenced from Logic, and the piano part was played in using one of the piano sounds from a Nord Electro 5D. Then I played the sax part over the top (I play a King Zephyr alto and for this I used a hard rubber Yanigasawa mouthpiece rather than my usual bright Guardala). The video was then edited using the clip I’d taken the drum loop from.

Golden Brown

258,421 views • Feb 9, 2017
stranglersofficial
10.4K subscribers
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/genius.com/amp/The-stranglers-golden-brown-lyrics

3 Likes
1 Like

And now, ABBA.

ABBA - Arrival (1976)

Second and last instrumental ever released by ABBA. What can go wrong while listening to this music?

2 Likes

Who doesn’t remember the Atlantic slave trade? Some Americans. They used to trade goods for people. In some parts of world people still trade goods for people. International enforcement is weak on this issue.

More solo classical guitar.

1 Like
1 Like

There are issues with the logistics of international enforcement, but, global efforts are better organized.
There is a case against a place mining which were not fairly dealt with.
However, on the global market, bear and bull market contribute to this.

Cases occurring after the deadlines for when those activities occur are illegal, compared to when they were legal, is also a military matter.
By removing historical records and misinterpreting them, it will make it more evident that this was not only important to take into account, and, remember it, but, that those facts were self-evident.

It is not going to solve the problem of misinterpretation, it will aggravate it by misleading, and, attempting to cover facts.

They try to marginalize & lie about not knowing of fraud and extortion.

They’re trying to use lack of knowledge to increase their income.

(This, for their falsely insinuated lack of knowledge, while they seek to forfeit evidence of the contrary, and focus on wrongs which are less 10% of their damage, that they decide, to divert from the fact. They also try to create a lack of knowledge in others, and misrepresent it as privacy, in regards to military private, for war.)

& they try to use encryption to hide this activity of low moral standard while disregarding
report of intention to cause misrepresentation of behavior of low moral standard
& trying to blame it on the person they try to use encryption against.

They literally try to use false excuses about their lack of knowledge and understanding, as a mean to create and increase lack of knowledge and understanding in others, while creating misunderstanding, and false sense of security.
In fact, it’s not hard to prove that their level of understanding is higher, since they use the same encryption to attack, as the encryption that they try to create.

It’s like trying to interfere against benefit to society from computers, not realizing the army designed the systems and principles to use those .
Once misused, the army can stop them due to the conflict they created.

1 Like

Addio, maestro.

Ennio Morricone the man has died, but his music is inmortal.

6 Likes

Lyrics translated:

"Hvem skal synge meg—————————————Who shall sing me
i daudsvevna slynge meg———————————-into the death-sleep sling me
når eg på Helvegen går————————————When I walk on the Path to Hel
og dei spora eg trår er kalda, så kalda—————–and the tracks I tread are cold, so cold

Eg songane søkte——————————————-I sought the songs
Eg songane sende——————————————I sent the songs
då den djupaste brunni————————————when the deepest well
gav meg dråper så ramme——————————–gave me the drops so bitter
av Valfaders pant——————————————-of Death-fathers wager

Alt veit eg, Odin———————————————–I know it all, Odin
kvar du auge løynde————————————where you hid your eye

Hvem skal synge meg—————————————Who shall sing me
i daudsvevna slynge meg———————————-into the death-sleep sling me
når eg på Helvegen går————————————When I walk on the Path to Hel
og dei spora eg trår er kalda, så kalda—————–and the tracks I tread are cold, so cold

Årle ell i dagars hell—————————————-early in the days end
enn veit ravnen om eg fell——————————–still the raven knows if I fall

Når du ved Helgrindi står ———————————When you stand by the Gate of Hel
og når du laus deg må riva———————————-And you have to tear free
skal eg fylgje deg———————————————–I shall follow you
over Gjallarbrua med min song—————————–across the Resounding Bridge with my song

Du blir løyst frå banda som bind deg!———————–You will be free from the bonds that bind you!
Du er løyst frå banda som batt deg!————————–You are free from the bonds that bound that you!

Døyr fe, døyr frender——————————————-Cattle die, kinsmen die
Døyr sjølv det sama——————————————–You yourself will also die
men ordet om deg aldreg døyr——————————but the word about you will never die
vinn du et gjetord gjevt—————————————–if you win a good reputation

Døyr fe, døyr frender ——————————————–Cattle die, kinsmen die
Døyr sjølv det sama———————————————-You yourself will also die
Eg veit et som aldreg døyr————————————I know one that never dies
dom om daudan kvar——————————————-the reputation of those who died

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes