What's the point of Capital Partical Accelerators/Superconductor Rails Blueprints?

The capital t2 bpc’s call for thousands of subcapital accelerators. I don’t get it.

Probably a relic for something in CCP’s infinitely tangled spaghetti code. There are several similar BPO, skills and things.

These are advanced components used to make T2 capital weapons. Particle accelerators are used to make blasters and superconductor rails to make rail guns.

Advanced components are made from moon material which gives industrial players something to do.

Particle accelerators are used to make blasters and superconductor rails to make rail guns.

Yes. I expressed an understanding as such. I asked what the point of CAPITAL particle accelerators were.

You do realize there are capitals with guns on them, yes? Like those silly little things called dreadnaughts…

I think the OP’s point is that there’s both SUBCAPITAL and CAPITAL particle accelerators, and he’s asking why a CAPITAL ship would need SUBCAPITAL particle accelerators when the CAPITAL ship has CAPITAL guns

2 Likes

Interesting. I hadn’t noticed that capital T2 modules use subcap components - only use for capital components is the jump freighters. The project to change it is probably buried deep in their backlog.

Lol’d

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.