Whats up with the forums

Every time I read a post and then hit the back button it takes me to the top of the forum, then I have to scroll down and try to find where the hell I was at.

1 Like

I have moved this to another sub-forum for further discussion and removed some off-topic posts.

For the record, I do not encounter this issue when using Chrome. I tested by scrolling down in General Discussion, picking a topic at random to enter, then hitting back. It brought me back to where I was scrolled to.

I can confirm it. It happens to me too on my tablet since the beginning of the new forum. If I remember correctly I wrote it down in the feadback threat.
But I got used to it like to a lot of little “hiccups” in Eve. :blush:

Edit. Found it, 25. July 2017

I’ve gotten accustomed to going back to the menu like that, then clicking latest. You can see the entire forums active posts sorted no matter the subforum.

I am using chrome and it has done this for the last 2 weeks when I started playing again. hit back button and takes to the top every time

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.