Who Wants a FREE Astrahus? ✘ π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ

Welcome to the β€œGot a free station from the forums” Club :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t think ol’ Nana there needs much more plex, friend with the cool name.

2 Likes

Ah well, sometimes my clever comments aren’t quite as clever as I imagine them.

1 Like

Could have been a very elaborate wardec trap. Easily avoidable by using an alt in a backup corp. Could be quite the lesson to newbros that nothing is really free.

Lol. Give a random person a structure so you can attack them? Does that really make sense to you?

Well, we are talking about Eve players here.

1 Like

Sorry to see you got upset about other people have different opinions than you. Once his corp anchors it, they are war eligible. It works like that, go test on sisi.

1 Like

LOL. Ya think? Please look into β€œlogic” and get back to me.

• Do a quick cost/benefits analysis while you’re at it.

β€˜It is possible’ to do so mechanics wise. Do you still feel angry some random on a forum has different ideas?

LET IT GO.

Maybe you don’t have the ISK I can throw at PVP. That is fine too. I can fit a hell and gate through NC territory if I want to and lol when it turns into a giant fireball.

#ItIsAlreadyReplaced

What did we learn? You should spend less time on the forums complaining about your view on other people’s ISK efficiency versus Fun/Exitement. Get better and richer. It will probably fill you with a sentiment of acomplishment making your angerposts obsolete.

There, even enemies in EVE try to help each other. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll grab an Aeon. When is good for you friend?

When I get some of my friends back inEVE. Currently hanging on their factorio server playing what could have been PI. If only CCP added minigames inside eve to keep people with OCD occupied in PVE.

1 Like

lol, there used to be mini games back when the in-game browser was a thing.

Anyway, why is this thread still going? Didn’t Razorback β€˜close’ the thread?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.