Why are NPC's strip-mining systems

Pick a ship class, pick a system and we can “duel to the death”.

Considering they ran a Doctor WHO event in EVE Online, that suggestion could work.

1 Like

That’s my job :frowning:

2 Likes

So if you want to move them off your belt just send an alt to attack one of them , they will all start to align and warp , be ready as their defence fleet will warp in and get you so just warp off , the NPC miners will warp off to a SS and the defence fleet will join them after they run you off .

That leaves the belt clear for you

I’m very sorry you’re sad (not really), but risking a single ship in a controlled environment is nothing like being exposed to constant risk regardless of what you’re doing. Obviously you simply weren’t interested in having the sort of activities that got your character to a 5.0 sec status being inhibited by “pesky griefer PvP.”

I can’t at all relate to bailing on my friends because my PvE grind gets interrupted, but obviously we have different values, especially considering the usual content of your posts.

So, who’s the coward?

rofl

Stop trying to deflect. I can be attacked by literally half of the entire universe right now. I’m sure you could join any one of those groups, and they’d be happy to have a venerable paladin of virtue go after their enemy for them.

All you’re trying to do is save face by losing a ship in a controlled environment so that you can pretend to be a warrior while farming your NPCs in complete safety.

I thought there wasn’t any such place in Eve.

Did I miss something?

I found one of your old .gif’s…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.