Why didnt u sell on top? 📉

The snail inside the fish tank, not the fish… this is me the tiny little snail inside a tank of fish and sharks.

Well the vod did show instant transfer and at the point in time the exchange was somewhere around (1 USD/EUR 0.81510 EUR)
The only thing we didn’t see on the vod was the actual 10USD but we sighted the 8.02EU

This is very interesting news as the other day there had been news of UK banks blocking funds going into the Binance exchange. Could Strike be the only option for UK? Did the banks not look at Strike?

/
Can you buy Bitcoin on strike app?

Lightning Network payments platform Strike has added a bitcoin buying tab to its app, emphasizing minimal fees for these purchases

It states that; “Strike Is Live in El Salvador” …

I guess I am now sand bagging the thread … and shall take a page out of @Karak_Terrel book and say bye…

for now o/

1 Like

You’re fine, just ignore Lucas, he doesn’t have anything interesting to say anyway as he doesn’t understand how any of this works.

I really recommend to just experiment with the technology to get some exposure to it and then the pieces will fall in place automatically as you read up on how it works behind the scenes. It’s a fascinating topic.

@ISD_Bahamut This guy responded to nearly every post of mine with countless personal attacks for months. I ignored and reported them like the ISD recommended and nothing happened, he was allowed to continue to insult me. But the moment I have enough and push back a little you close the thread because of it… that is probably exactly what he wanted. Yes I’m an idiot for responding to him, and I’m truly sorry, but he will do this over and over again if you let him play you this way. It’s just sad that trolls are allowed to utterly destroy threads this way.

2 Likes

Ok, this has gone out of hand so will just close this now.

Please refrain from personal attacks and inappropriate posting.

ISD Bahamut

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting