Why do this CCP?

It’s ok.

When it’s an entitled whine bag that came to the forums looking for a mud flinging contest we don’t mind that they leave. Better for everyone.

1 Like

Good review of the game, also applies to the forum… Its the same :smiley:

I don’t want them to go . I want them to stay so I can later kill them when they are ripe . Otherwise I would be killing blues , I don’t like it when I have to roam for hours to get a kill.
Let’s not forget how frustrating things in this game can be for a new player .

I can understand why you are upset, but CCP announces these changes for customer service reasons. Not to bait and switch. Imagine the forum uproar if CCP didn’t announce these changes before implementing them.

• CCP announces these things so that players can prepare for the changes.
  • Every time they announce such things the market goes guano crazy. It’ll settle down, it always does.
  • Start to pay attention to Dev Blogs and such changes and profit off of them, like older players do.
  • Add one point to your ‘Bitter Vet’ skill, just like all the older players do.
1 Like

It doesn’t matter what CCP does. They make a change people get mad. They don’t make a change people get mad. They announce a change people get mad. They don’t announce a change people get mad.

Since people get mad no matter what they probably learned the best course of action is to do whatever they want and look at metrics like their income rather than appeasing random whiners on the internet.

6 Likes

A bit antagonistic don’t you think?

Look, the guy paid his money and had a plan. CCP knows its announcements affect market prices, has the power to do something about that, but did nothing.

Because they have never done anything to preadjust the markets when they announced things and they will never do anything. This is perfectly normal behavior, both for CCP and the ingame markets. Price gouging is a perfectly normal and to be expected thing in EVE. It lasts a day or two and then prices drop back down where they should be. Problem for him is that this time prices won’t go back down to 250M anyway because CCP made BS more expensive to build yet another time.

2 Likes

Yeah. Let us just all buy catalyst and gank each other and let this game die for good and move on. Seems CCP doesn’t have a clear roadmap anymore when PA acquired them.

1 Like

Their roadmap is Monetization. They’re going to squeeze this cash-cow till the last cent until the amount of players left won’t justify the costs of servers. EVE is on its last leg and it shows.

2 Likes

Many years ago I and the rest of Eve players were in the same situation . I started Eve in the Drake era . I had my t2 Drake but wanted to get into a battleship . At that time the options were Megathron , Apocalypse or an armor Typhoon for caldari pilots . I decided for a Mega , so I started training those t2 large railguns + gunnery support for them and armor tank . By the time I was finished with them , CCP buffed projectile weapons and the meta changed to arty shield Maelstroms .
There goes my plan down the toilet for that particular time in Eve , so I had to move on and adapt to the new meta . The years to come CCP kept making the same changes and constantly changing the meta .
Most of the players adapted , a minority stopped playing .
I can’t blame that minority nor the OP for that matter , everyone is entitled to drop a service he is no longer satisfied with . In OP’s situation at least the motive is known .

1 Like

You know what. I have a couple ravens left. Ill sell you one for 300 million isk.

Send me a mail in-game.

EDIT Never mind someone sent you a free one and youre quitting the game.

Because hes in the Communication Center section, and his attitude sucked. If he was in new Player Q and A, and was genuinely asking what was going on and what was happening and why, we would all be nice and answering him nicely.

The way you act, determines how a lot of people respond to you.

Yeah, and we could hand out free food to people if Mcdonalds and the likes stopped charging money. But those damn employees keep asking for a fair wage, instead of working for free.

Theres nothing wrong with trying to make a profit.

1 Like

A realist would say that there’s a flaw in that reasoning. McDonald’s isn’t charging money for food for the purposes of paying its employees a fair wage. If anything, if they were allowed to pay their employees less in order to decrease the price of their food, they would.

Burger King is way better food anyways. I loved Arby’s but they don’t have them here :confused:

Burger King, eh?

2 Likes

Sure. But they would be able to charge a lot less if they didnt care about making a profit, and if its employees and its suppliers didnt care about making money.

If Mcdonalds didnt care about profit, and if its employees didnt care about wages, and if its suppliers and landlords didnt care about being paid, Mcdonalds could hand out free food.

But no one calls them greifers when they charge 5 bucks for a bigmac.

I like the bigmac though.

More like just “mac.”

The King and his royal jester both have tiny meats. If you want BIG beef, you go to Wendy. She’ll hook you up.

1 Like

My big beef comes from my local farm shop, where you get a propper slice of cow.

I do love a bloody steak.

1 Like