Why do this CCP?

You know what you should do?

Forget about the dumb missions, and learn how to kill players. Then instead of being a video game wage slave, you can slaughter the greedy dipshits who wouldn’t mind taking the bread out of your children’s mouths just to add another fold of fat to their already considerable collections. I promise it will feel better than any barrel-scraping PvE rubbish you’ll find in this god-forsaken game.

1 Like

should have seen the tiericide price changes. Shame what happened to scorpion. Used to be a cheap (for bs) toy BS. Lots of fun options to try out in pvp with it even. If it blew up…it was like 70 million if not lower. Still cheap by t2 cruiser blow up standards lol.

That changed panned out well. Oh the scorpion is not used beyond niche purposes, the raven is the pve boat and the rohk is the pvp bs because of tier and bp construction reasons. Remove tiers and this will fix things.

Umm, no. Fleet BS’s were fleet BS’ for a reason. Most races PVE boats were that for a reason. And the third tier of BS were still the red headed step children, for reasons lol. They all just got more expensive in the process. Making the unloved 3rd BS even more unloved.

I really like Missions when I become bored I jump into my Loki and hit the wormholes dodge low-sec find a hole connection to null. I come back through low-sec but I have to be careful hitting high-sec being chased by the Amarr and Caldari faction police can be problematic.

god wants you to use lasers
try the apocalypse

edit:
let me tel you the truth
once EVEs economy was AWESOME , but now it suck
you know what you do wen your unbalanced game generate unhealthy amounts of money and you don’t want the market to collapse ?
you make sure MOST of the money end in the hands of few players
that way doesn’t matter if there is trillions and trillions of isk piled out there , everyone is kinda poor
myself i owe 2 bil , thats right i have negative 2 billions in the wallet
my job is faction warfare and i refuse to do faction warfare wen amarr is tier 1
so i go to my rich PVE friends that make a BILION a day and ask for a loan
i do that al the time, wen things get better i pay them , this way i can continue to play the game and don’t have to grind like a machine wen the situation is terrible
amarr just got tier 2 , I’m back in business baby
lots of fights , some LP in the pocket , I’m happy AF, the game should be fun right?

my suggestion , find some rich friends and ask for money
pro tip: buy your plex before paying them back

They never learn here.

Like when they shifted moon goo long ago. Lets change up the moon goo scene to change how the money is made. Lets shift moon mining aspects and bp’s.

I made good money off that. T2 bought in JIta, stored in jita, then I rode that bubble for some sell offs. Billions made not making one ship. Or even moving it so wasn’t even risking gank. 4-4 bought, stored and sold. 100% markup for ships like hulks? Yes please…

KInd of regret running out alot of my the money my last year before I left eve a few years. I didn’t have the funds this time around for this. Oh well. Had fun trying out funky ideas so I had that I guess.

It makes you think? I am going to have to dispute that. The OP is only 6 hours old so its rather hasty to declare people have gone silent. I cannot speak for anyone else, and I am not labeling myself, but I just got out of bed and had breakfast. But here is the list of people who posted before you said that (excluding you):

Erkkonen Innkunen the OP
Xiombarg Ohmsford supported the OP morally
Gerard Amatin antagonized
Daichi Yamato antagonized
Gergoran Moussou unsympathetic
Buoytender Bob antagonized
Cel’ah VeeCel_ah_Vee antagonized
Cypherous Explained the situation nicely
Nana Skalski antagonized
Mr Epeen unsympathetic

Of 9 repliers I see 5 who antagonized the OP and 2 who are unsympathetic. Out in force?? Uh, no. Can you identify for me which of them are White Knights or yappy dog supporters? Cause I see 2 who I definitely would not put in that category who antagonized the guy. And if identifying the White Knights seems problematic for you, perhaps you could identify the ones you are most often aligned with?

For myself (and I can only speak for myself) I think its crappy that the guy had his plan destroyed this way. If it were up to me prices would be capped with such an announcement. I think he got a raw deal.

Regardless you are equating apples and semi- trucks. Those in support of a brutal market don’t have to be in support of a brutal hi-sec. Its not like the guy lost a ship he didn’t even yet have because of this. Its not like the market is as misnamed as hi-sec. But yeah, anyone who profitted off this now griefing a guy they screwed in the process is a POS in the same vein, I will give you that.

2 Likes

Not as much as you think, do some combat sites in high sec, you increase chances of a drop of a guristas type “C” invulnerability mod, about 180 to 200 million, get a couple of those and you are there.

4/10 sites are very doable in a cruiser, in other cases a destroyer (T-1), will struggle but still doable by snipping and kiting, but run as many anomalies as you can in a month and you’ll get escalations and hopefully with good luck a couple of good drops and that raven is yours.

Before you go,
contract all your stuff to me.

Thanks.

You and this guy don’t seem to understand that s/he could have been hit much harder and be much worse off without the announcement.
With the announcement, s/he now has to pay 400M for a Raven (which is not even completely true) but he knows why and s/he has time to accustom themselves to what is coming next. S/he can also start to change their ways of handling ships and not lose them in every mission like an Idontcare and instead value what s/he has.
Without that announcement, sh/he would go on their way longer and don’t care about ship loss and then suddenly and without advance notice, there would be no Raves on the market at all or relisted for much more than the 400M and the resupply would be gone for days or weeks because no one can produce them. S/he’d lose a Raven like usual and then not be able to replace it at all. S/he’d have to change their ways of acting within hours and not have the luxury of slow change over weeks as it is the case now. I think this would be a much worse experience than what s/he was going through now and what made them ragequit.

People who say he was antagonized need to learn some perspective and stop pampering spoiled people.

2 Likes

CCP also hurt OLD players. Research what happen in the year 2020 in eve online. Eve Online is a game of survival in a very volatile market. The price fluctuation is just because of players initial reaction. When the dust settles prices go down just like in RL financial Market.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:
You already won.

1 Like

Eve online = Adapt or fail, its your choice.

You took the words right off my keyboard.

Congratulations, you’ve just won at EVE. Here’s a doll :dancer: thank you for playing.

Cruisers are more fun anyway

1 Like

EVE playerbase: “eat it up or leave you whiny piece of goo!”
player: *actually leaves*
EVE playerbase: “we seem to have a problem with falling active player numbers, i wonder why, must be ccp’s fault”

6 Likes

Hypos gotta crit I guess

3 Likes

He played for only 112 hours and still bought PLEX?

For shame CCP. This really is the nub of whats wrong here

You can wait until the price drops down again . It is going to take some time , but the market will stabilize eventually . What you can do in the meantime , if you can use a cruiser, is some abyssal filaments , 3/10 and 4/10 escalations . Alternatively you can get a Venture and do some wormhole ninja gas mining or a Heron to do some exploration in wormhole or null sec space.
You can find information about these activities on the Eve wiki page and videos on YT. By the time the Raven market stabilizes , you will guaranteed have the ISK from those activities to afford one.
I can understand you, this situation created by both CCP and market manipulators is just f* up. You talk about the Raven , but if now you want a pirate battleship you have to pay 1 bil for some of them …

Edit: Realized I was replying to a char now in Doomheim …

1 Like

Eve is not really for every one. Me personally I play this game because it’s not time consuming. I don’t like LOL and ML because it’s so time consuming and those who play it seems hypnotized in a demonic game.