WiLD CARD inc new Indy Corp is LooKing for New or Old

Hello, new player, and welcome to EVE Online. As a sandbox game, this universe can be whatever you make it. There is no other game out there with the scope of player involvement in every aspect of the game. We, the pilots, create and control the economy through what we create and sell. We also fuel that economy by creating the demand through hostile interactions with all sorts of enemies, from belt rats to other players. The road is long and can be harsh, but having friends to share the journey with will make things much, much easier.

WiLD CARD inc is a corporation, similar to a guild in other games, which will provide those friends, as well as the knowledge and resources to start you on your path to becoming one of the richest people in New Eden and a master of its economical base. We are currently recruiting and are seeking players who are just starting out.

So, you’re thinking, what do I get out of it? Well, among other things,

• Helpful veterans that will give you information about anything you can imagine
• Individualized guidance on what to train and how to fit your ships specific to your goals with an available mentor (for new player)
• A friendly and casual environment - you log on when you like and do what you enjoy!
• A team and family to earn your place in

If you want to Start on the path to riches, then click “Apply to Join,” write something about yourself, and you’ll be a pro in no time!

If you would like to join mail command marvs or join the recruitment Discord https://discord.gg/qrRaZ3C

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

hi im i a old player (8 years ago) and im looking for a corp that can get me up to date with the new eve

Your welcome to join bud and I’ll help you as much as possible to get up to speed soon as I jump on tomorrow I’ll get you in

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Good day sir, I am not a new player nor and old player, but my current corp is sleepy and was wondering if you could tell me more about your corp or direct me to where I can read more about it.

1 Like

Hi there my corp is a indi corp we or new corp the is trying to grow there is only four of use at the moment we have two stations and good friends with a alliance in the system we are in. we are a laid back corp we try and help Corp mate grow in what ever path they want to go down so if you want to missions run do so I will not stop you. Am on most days mining to build stuff like ships ammo and mods if you BP the I can build most stuff for the corp T2 or none T2. Or main home can do BP invent coping and manfach and the moon miner has processing cloning so if you want to join PM in game

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump

Daily bump