[WrG.] Wraithguard is Recruiting for small gang 0.0 npc space pvp

Wraithguard is a small gang pvp corp. Mainly U.S. tz but we are also looking to build our euro presence.

We are looking for new members who want to enjoy the small gang pvp experience.

We are also looking for corporations that just are not making it, and want, and need more, but just can not get over the hump to join us and get more experience. We will be willing take your corp in our ranks and teach and help all of your members.

We will train new pilots and also provide older pilots with fun and excitement.

We are a very relaxed and casual corporation and play EVE just to enjoy the game.

All members in the corp help make decision and all members input is taken.

Wraithguard has a long history Since 1996 back to the days of Diablo 1 and Starcraft.

Wraithguard Killboard
zKillboard
EVE Census #2 Corp in Curse
Hit us up in game.

Public Channel: WrG Ship WreckAttentionAttentionAttentionAttentionAttention

We are a U.S. time zone corp but slowly building our euro tz…

Also for you vets out there. We are vet friendly corp. I am ex Navy.

Discord are required to join.

DO NOT SEND YOUR APP IN TO US WITHOUT TALKING TO US FIRST!!! YOU ALSO HAVE TO TALK TO US ON COMMS BEFORE APPYLING!!!

#pvp #null-sec

1 Like

Night time post ooooo ya

Seriously Elo has a man crush on me. Telling minions to say hi to me and everything. I think it is cute.

Still a good bit slow but we are still here causing havoc and still recruiting!!

Was a damn fun roam last night, got in a fight with brave and whooping butt but then we got blobbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Sometimes you lose sometimes you win, well last night was a lose lose. Fought on their terms and lost.

Recruitment Still Open…

Slowly but surely more and more are logging on, hot damn.

Recruitment is still open:middleparrot::middleparrot::middleparrot:

Recruitment still open :boom:

yup it is

Good fights last night

Recruitment still open :fedo::fedo::fedo:

Recruitment still open :fedo::fedo::fedo:

Been a good week so far, some good roams, some great drops and some great camping. We are back baby!!

Recruitment is still on-going!!

We are still alive, a little slow but still kicking and looking for active members

Recruitment Still Open :grin::grin:

Recruitment is still open:middleparrot::middleparrot::middleparrot:

Good Times to be had recruitment is still open.