WTA 20 million focused Ark Pilot

Auctioning myself:

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Aron_Avada

20 Million SP Ark Pilot.

Notable Skills:

Jump Freighters IV

JDC/JDO/JFC all V

The pilot is in High Sec, In NPC Corp, and has positive sec status and positive wallet. (am I missing anything else?)

1 Remap available.

Looking to auction the character. Auction will close Jan 1. 2018 12:00am ETC/UTC

Starting Bid: 9B
Buyout: Hidden

Edit: typo JF IV not V.

20b b/o

Mail sent in game

Accepted, replied in game. Please see my eve mail message before sending ISK however.

20b isk sent as agreed. Awaiting transfer.

Isk received/account name received. Transfer initiated:

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear *******,

You have chosen to transfer the character Aron Avada to the account named ******.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please contact EVE Online Customer Support immediately at support@eveonline.com or file a Support Ticket.

• The EVE Online Dev Team

Character Transfer Received

Dear *********,

Another player is transferring the character Aron Avada to your account named **********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Character transfer confirmation received.

Thank you for your selling this character to me. I will have fun hauling with him.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.