WTA - 27m Rorq Pilot

Hi,

Selling this rorq pilot here

Character comes with 3 Bonus Remaps and 3 JC’s.

Current and 1 JC located in Litom are empty.

1 in Balle has a full set of basics and 1 in G-0Q86 has Genolution CA-1 and CA2.

Can confirm, has a positive wallet, no kill rights for or against, has no standing restrictions

Start - 20b anything below will be treated as a free bump and be ignored.

Buyout - Hidden

Increments are 0.5b

The auction will run until 9th September 23:59 eve time or when the buyout is met/agreed. I reserve the right to not to sell if i so wish.

I will pay for the transfer upon completion of the sale, after receipt of the isk and account name. The transfer will be processed via cash payment and therefore will not receive any further delays in receiving the character. aka waiting for GM’s and plexes.

20b offered

21bil

21.5 bil

22B offered

25 b/o

26b b/o

27bil i can pay u

27.5 B b/o

I legit forgot about this.

Accepted, transfer isk and account name.

@Buddy_Freep3 you are accepting the 27.5b buyout? just looking to confirm

Confirmed

Forgot to confirm i am for sale, please send the isk to this character, along with the account name.

@Buddy_Freep3 @Slave_Merik isk and account info sent

@Theodred_Alabel Transfer started bud, enjoy.

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Slave Merik

Will be completed after: 8/31/2018 5:13:24 AM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.