[WTB] 2003 ViRGiN MALE CHARACTER (“Caldari/Gallente/Amarr/Minmatar Citizen xxxxxxx”) // WiLL BE VERY VERY WELL PAiD!

I only look for characters who can be renamed.
How much do you want for the 08 minnie ?

Whatever he’s worth to ya , make me an offer

6.0 B

Works for me , send it to that character along with act info and I’ll start transfer in a few hour when I’m home from work

OK we have a deal.

But you will have to make a private sell thread on this forum with the Eveskillboard link of this toon.

When this will bedone, give me that link here and I will pay and reply on the thread.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Minmatar_Citizen_1682635889

Sale thread Private sale Character

I’m still looking for a virgin 2003 male :blush:

Bump :sunny:

Bump :blush:

From what I know, the trial account program did not exist until around the exodus patch, very late 2004, I don’t think you will be able to find what you are looking for
I have some early 2005 trial accounts still around if I can find their email addresses, let me know how much you are willing to spend
Best of luck in your search either way

Hello,

Sorry for the delay of my answer, very busy days far from computer.
My older renamable character is born in january 2004 :wink: So I think this is possible.
I can be intrested by your 2005 renamable characters, tell me race/gender/bloodlines.
You can get all that informations with EVEmon, without login them and take the risk to get those characters getting their old names automatically.

Bump :slight_smile:

Bump ! :slight_smile: :sunny:

I am for sale. Or will be officially after I post this and make a sale page for me.

unfortunately I have 13m SP.

But you are welcome to make an offer. I would prefer him go to someone who appreciates a dedicated long term employee. :slight_smile:

http://eveboard.com/global/pilot/James_DeCyfer

No, thank you, this character is not what I’m looking for :face_with_monocle:

i have one Center for Advanced Studies 2003.06.10 16:14 to 2003.06.10 16:21 (1 Day) Gallente

Name please? Need to check…

Logan Star

No, thank you, this character is not renamable (not a xxxxxx citizen) and his history employement and killboard are not virgin.

checking one more hold on