WTB 3x Mining starter chars

Hi,

I am looking for up to 3 miningstarter chars.

Something like this:

• Mining Barge V
  • Asterology V
  • Coherent Ore Pr. IV
  • Complex Ore Pr. IV
  • Varigated Ore Pr. IV
  • Gas Cloud Harvesting V

Maybe some basic skills as well.

Or on the way to this.

Show me what you got :slight_smile:

Bumb. The chars can also have more SP than above. Budget up to around 10b per char.

I have 10 of those characters. 9/10 with 6-6.7m SP, one with 8.5m SP.

Highlights:
Astrogeology V
Mining IV-V
Mining Barge V
Exhumers V
Most skillbooks alredy injected.
Kills in Exhumers on Killboard :smiley:

Hi, that looks interesting.
Are the lower sp toons all equal skill wise?
I think I would like to buy 2 of them. What do you have in mind price wise?

Bumb - still looking

Yes, they are more or less equal.
key skills are equal. some differences on shield or navigation or things, i focused them on mining with a battleshield for guard :slight_smile:
make an offer, i have no clue what price is good for them

Could you link all the chars? Its kinda hard to make an offer if I dont know really for what. Like the one with 6m sp you linked has gallente hauler 5 (1m SP) which I dont need at all. Maybe a other toon would have any SP somwhere I could use them. In general I would prefere navigation over shields because when I got caught I am dead anyway :smiley:
The going rate for 1m SP is somwhere between 650m to 1b. Depends on focus and how bad a buyer wants it. (Like low SP capital alts are sometimes even more than 1b per 1m sp) Also implants or skins can make a difference. Btw do the chars have any notable implants?

ill give you 18bil for Future Atol , Past Badasaz and Raptor Arareb

I offer 5bil each for Vodoo Niminen, Logo Zanjoahir, and Goblin Shardani.
Based on: Missing key implants, Engineering, Cybernetics, Biology, Drone, and Ice Mining skills please let me know what you think. You can also contact me on discord via: andemand1542 or IG, will check on this post every now and then.

Kindest regards

i have to stop for the moment, my car just broke down and i cant afford so much char transfers this month.
next month we can start again, ill stay in contact with you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.