✅ WTB ALL CHARS - 24/7

54bil

if that was closer to 63 id be interested but 54 is a bit of an undercut don’t you think? even for an extractor

https://char.tools4eve.com/character.php?name=Darth_Morder

How much for this?

25bil

I was thinking more like 40b. 25 seems a bit low.

I don’t think you’ll get 40, check out the extracted value.

https://char.tools4eve.com/character.php?name=Burealis_Koraka

Looking to sell

7bil.

Post a WTS thread.

https://char.tools4eve.com/character.php?name=Zen_Mayakie

how much for this

Worthless I fortunately. For the $20 you’d spend to transfer it you could buy Plex equal to or exceeding it’s isk value.

Can you go 58?

I can go 55.

1 Like

aight deal bud

Cool. I’m afk for 2 hours. Will send isk then.

sure thing. ingame mail me the info needed when you send and ill have it processed as soon as im back home

Will do

Im online now for a few hours to do the transfer when your ready :+1:

Yep, just got home. Logging in to send isk/mail

1 Like

Isk/mail sent