WTB Caldari navy standings

WTB Caldari Navy faction standing for my jita trader alt … let me know the price
i think thats needed to get better taxes or fee’s taken off when buying or selling in jita… thanks hit me up

You can’t buy those standings. Start agents missions, with booster standings increase quite fast.

You can buy the standings from other people, you just have to find the right people that want to help you out.

Mechanic was changed about year ago. You still can buy standings like pirate but not those like Caldari, Minmatar etc

“Mechanic was changed about year ago. You still can buy standings like pirate but not those like Caldari, Minmatar etc”

source that please? I have never heard about that before

Cant find it on my phone app, but about year ago I tried to buy those Caldari Navy standings. Found thread with standing sale, contacted leader and joined channel then got reply that since patch with standing changes its not possible to share “racial” standings.
Try search on your own or maybe someone confirm my words.

I tried like 3 months ago and it was still working.

Hmm then I will try share standings with my alt

only works for epic missions though.

When you run missions in fleet the standings for the agent/corp can be shared. I am sure the Storyline works the same way as i had a guy do it for me for amarr standings about 4 months ago

o7

nope, storyline FACTION standing is not shared (AFAIK)

You still looking for standing increase? Drop me mail if you are

o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.