WTB Imp (closed)

Do you have a dusty Imp that needs to see some light?

I may well be able to help. I am looking for an Imp to pvp in.

Message me in game I will check mails daily.

Mails have been responded.

Still looking.

Still looking for someone that genuinely wishes to sell

How much are you willing to pay?
I may be able to ask you

h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶.̶e̶v̶e̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶.̶c̶o̶m̶/̶t̶/̶w̶t̶s̶-̶a̶t̶-̶s̶h̶i̶p̶s̶/̶1̶3̶7̶1̶5̶/̶1̶7̶0̶ ̶<̶-̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶1̶4̶5̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶d̶u̶n̶n̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶?̶

I would like to offer 150b.

mail me if you are interested boys.

Still looking. I can negotiate to a certain extent.

The last price was 220b
lol

if you have one for 220 b then tell me where it is located?

I think you are just trolling nobody has asked for 220b just you have. You probably dont even have one…

Can confirm, i negotiated the 220B deal and got 20B myself.

Ok so why are you telling me? Either you have one for 200b or 220 b, or you are just trying to increase the price of a transaction you are not part of??

Just wanted to set a reasonable bar.

So you dont have one you are trying to manipulate prices.

There is no evidence of 220 b, i have enough for it, but you are being anti competitive- your reported.

No one else has asked for 220b

Im simply trying to keep the price high and thus get my investment back, if you’d like a screenshot of the contact i can provide you with one

If you have one then please tell me where it is located and what you consider to be a reasonable price.

I kno a guy with 2 Imps. I take 10bill for infos.

1 Like

I require to know its location and price. Any commission to be paid to you will be remitted by the seller from the proceeds transferred by me should a deal be made.

I require to know its location and price

First 10bill please

Daily bump.
I cannot pay you 10B for potentially nothing. My wife would kill me if she knew I spent ISK on such things with nothing in hand to show.

hi man