WTB industrial character

Hello! Sorry for the bad English)
I have a character. Production, science, mining - everything is maximum. Auxiliary skills -navigation, shield, armor and more. All the necessary ships. Trading. Good standing. The total SP is about 180kk. Can’t - T3 and reactions.
If you are interested, I will provide all the necessary information.

Hello.interested,send skillboard link ingame or this on forum. And we discuss transfer

Your price for this toon?

hmm… I do not know how much it costs)
The character is rare, not popular, but I understand that this is exactly what you need. It will be difficult to find another one… Maybe you will make an offer?
But, I’ll tell you right away - 50 I’ll consider a joke)

I offer 160bil

160… I think this is somewhat understated. I have analyzed the cost of various characters with their own characteristics, and I think the fair price will be 195 billion. However, if you are still interested, I am ready to continue the discussion and consider the arguments why the price should be less.

My character is for sale in the bazaar.

127m sp, Freighter, Jump Freighter and Orca trained.

Many Indy skills, please take a look.

My maximum price for this character 170bil. I would pay more if the character was pure industry/mining. I don’t need weapon skills. Char name contains numbers :grinning:

Hi. skillboard does not open.Maybe privat

Start post edit

1 Like

Yes, the number in the name is not very good)
But there are implants. One for the time of production and two for mining.
If we agree on 175, it’s OK!

3 remaps, almost 5M Unallocated is not bad)

I’m sorry man, but I’ll wait for other offers.

Done, sorry for the mix up.

Okay, no problem.
But think about it… The character is good, absolutely legal. I created it myself and rocked it for many years. I want to sell to a good man who really needs it)
And… if your offer 170 is still valid, then I think it’s acceptable.

Thank you. Yes, I’m looking for a new industry main character.
Please give me time until Monday…I’m at work now in another city. I’ll be at home on Sunday.
Pls link your faction standigs

Yes, of course. Until Monday.

Faction standings… I haven’t played for a long time and I don’t know. Is there some way or do you just need a screenshot from the game?

never mind

There will be no deal…?