WTB Mining Toon

Looking to buy a mining toon that can fly exhumers. Would prefer a toon that has all relevant hulk skills maxed for maximum yield, but willing to look at other toons with skills close to that.

Budget is flexible but I don’t need the character to do anything other than fly a hulk perfectly so skill points in other areas don’t help me a ton.

https://skillboard.eveisesi.space/users/d271c8e3abe80cf3f430caa864c86b2144b04181/

Exhumer 5
T2 Crystals for most moons/ores.
never been in a corp

Was planning on holding on for a few more months to really max our resource processing - but could let her go early for 9B.

Would you be willing to go to 8b?

I would do 8.5 lowest :slight_smile:

I can do that give me a couple hours I’ll want it on a fresh account so let me get that set up and ready for transfer

Easy done :slight_smile: I’ll keep an eye out for the Isk and account name emailed to this character and process it the moment I see it :slight_smile: thanks!

EVE mail sent and isk transferred

Thank you, I have sent the character to your account, you should get confirmation via email shortly and character in 10 hours.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.