Reaction Skills V
All Rorq skills injected

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/cassandra_oramara

Starting bids at 10 Bill

Up we go

how about 8b?

8.5 b/o

8.5 is to low, bump

I’m actually willing to go in here, however, @blahmans please provide proof of ownership (“Proof of ownership of the character comes in the form of the character that is being sold making the sales thread in which people can bid for it.” as of Charactar Bazaar rules). Also, the char is currently in a Corporation (even as CEO) which is prohibited as of Character Bazaar rules (“The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.”). If those two points are resolved I’d say 10 bill (at the end of this week as I’m on vacation during this week hence I can’t transfer ISK before Sunday).

Also does this char have a positive Wallet? Any Kill Rights? Jump Clones? And where is it located (NPC Station or Player Owned Station?)

Proof of ownership, I will be dropping corp today.

The character has a positive wallet, zero kill rights, no jump clones currently.

in that case 10b

Accepted, Please send ISK and eve mail account info to start the transfer.

ISK transferred and Evemail sent

Received, as per eve mail, will initiate transfer tonight.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Cassandra Oramara

Will be completed after: 8/28/2019 8:31:52 AM

Character Received, Transfer completed, can’t modify thread title to sold though as the thread was not made with this char

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.