WTS 154M SP Faction Titan / Super Pilot

Amarr Titan 5
Gallente Titan 5
Minmatar Titan 5
Gallente Carrier 5
Amarr Carrier 5
Minmatar Carrier 5
Caldari Carrier 5

Many many more skills to 5. The only titan this character is missing is the Caldari titan. Very easily trainable, all the weapons systems for the komodo / levi are already trained just missing the caldari titan skill itself.

-.6 Sec Status
No Kill Rights
Possitive Wallet
in NPC corp

Clones:
Current (Jita 4-4) -
Clone 1

Clone 2:
Clone 2

Clone 3:
Clone 3

Clone 4:
Clone 4

Clone 5:
Clone 5

Skins:
Nyx Skins
Hel Skins
Aeon Skins
Erebus Skins

Thanatos Skins

Starting price - 160b
Buyout price 180b

120B first

125b offer

Thank you for the offers, I am looking to get a bit more for this character. I am going to add a starting price of 160b and a buy out price of 180b

140B offer

145b offer

I’ll bid 160 Billion ISK.

Let’s not waste more time then. 180b buyout accepted. Once you confirm deal is done I will send the ISK and ingame mail with account details. Out for the night.

1 Like

185B
I really want it.

@Metalmoon I appreciate the offer above the buy out price, however I want to give @Aelin_Eoner the opportunity to close the deal as I was not able to log in today till late and he was the first to offer the buyout amount. @Aelin_Eoner buy out accepted please send ISK and account info. If the sale falls through for some reason I will let you know @Metalmoon

ISK and account details will be sent in 10 minutes.

ISK and account details have been sent in game. You can initiate the transfer. Thank you.

@Aelin_Eoner Thank you, ISK and account info have been received. Transfer has been initiated!
Character Transfer Conformation