WTS 2007 Characters

Hello
i have 5 characters from 2007 that i am willing to sell
ask me and i can put them up on eveboard, but you won’t see much
You are buying names and character age only as all characters have less than 2m SPs

All characters have pretty clean Corp history with nothing more than 3-4 corps each
The Names:
Cheryl Arsepain (1.98m sp)
DE’ Man (808k sp)
Zo’Kour AFie’n (849k sp)
Celine Talisme (791k sp)
Shan’tee Lorouse (764k sp)

And a 2008 character
Sha’rel Ann (1.2m sp)

I can post with any and all of the names upon request but i am trying to keep this thread clean until interest is shown.
Once interest is shown i will post to this topic acknowledge the interest and to prove ownership of the toon in question.

I am starting the offers at 5b each per toon with buyer paying transfer fee
or 6b each and I will pay transfer

daily bump

please take the time to read this. Welcome to the Character Bazaar You obviously need it, there are many things wrong with your post

While i am very familiar with the rules governing the Character Bazaar
this post was a general interest post first and formost

I does not fit any of the categories laid out within the forum rules and this is the most appropriate forum to post this thread.

As clearly stated, I will post with each and every character that I am offering, once interest has been shown.
I will also provide a character sheet showing the skills trained, but as there practically are none… that point is moot

To appease forum “nazi’s” such as yourself who have nothing to contribute to my thread other than your interpretation of the forum rules…
individual post by characters will follow.

Confirming i Own this character and I am for sale

Confirming i Own this character and I am for sale #2

“Proof of skillpoint count for the character you are selling must be provided for the auction to be valid. This can be offered in the form of an API verified eveboard profile. The use of out of date eveboard profiles for character sales is prohibited.”

C. You must disclose the following information

1. Wallet balance.
    You must disclose whether the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It’s up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

2. Kill rights
    You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

3. Jump clones
    The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

4. Character location.
    The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.

“The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.”

Your post says WTS, lists the names and prices that are not in line with the rules of the forum. The seller always pays. No eveboard to verify the SP on them, and listing them you need to post with them as well. ISD has locked threads for less

1 Like

Confirming i Own this character and I am for sale #3
ignoring the post shitting up the thread

Confirming i Own this character and I am for sale #4
still trying to ignore the guy trying to hijack my thread

hey look, thread hijacker…

Confirming i Own this character and I am for sale #5

Holy crap… I actually posted on each and every character i said belonged to me and that were for sale… Like stated in the initial Post that hijacker decided to stick his nose where it wasn’t necessary…

and now we have officially ■■■■ up what would have been a clean thread

Confirming i Own this character and I am for sale #6

Now i will not list each characters skill sheet because i have CLEARLY stated EVERY character has practically nothing of note and you are purchasing a NAME and CHARACTER AGE only.

As each of these characters are all under 5m sp each… it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE, for me to strip skill points from these characters… therefore rendering it a non issue in trying to over sell these character’s worth when using SP total as a factor.

Assume they have 0, be happy they have what i listed. Fewer injectors needed to get you where you want.

I’m interested in Cheryl Arsepain & Zo’Kuor AFie’n. But in all honesty… 2007 is a good year but 6b is too much for me. Hell what im about to propose is also too High for me. My offer right now would be 4.5b for Zokuor or 5b for Cheryl im not sure about which I’d want. Could you provide with a character sheet & description before I set my offer for good?

Character eveboards and all relevant CCP required information forthcoming

Here is my Character sheet
I have a -0.4 sec status
Positive wallet balance
Located in High Sec
Will be in an NPC Corp this evening now that interest has been shown
I have 3 remaps available and no clones
I have only ever been in 2 corps in my history so I have a VERY clean Corp history.
I have no kill rights against me

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Zo’Kuor_AFie’n

Here is my Character sheet
I have a 0.0 sec status
Positive wallet balance
Located in High Sec
1 remap available
49,600 unallocated skill points
I have been in 3 corps life time
I have no kill rights against me

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Cheryl_Arsepain

You need to provide all the information UP FRONT when creating character sale posts. It’s all well and good that you are saying you will post it if people are interested, but to adhere to the rules, it must be provided in the original post. I will be closing this topic. Please recreate it with all the information required.

2 Likes