WTS 40mil Sp cruiser / hac / legion / logi / svipul / covops / mining

@Wolf_Karajan u got the PM?

u will accept this offer?
otherwise i had to search a new toon?

i have decided to keep this char for now until i have enough time out of work to do this properly as i am being swamped by Irl work issues. sorry to have wasted everyones time.

okay let me know when u wana sell it im very interested in this toon

so i finally have time to concentrate on important things like internet spaceship games and the empires built within them, as my client base has stopped freaking out, moving house during the holiday period and absconding from their responsibilities as business owners and employers for five whole minutes. this toon is for sale again, i will be taking offers until 23:00 et Thursday 8th feb, ideally transfering on Friday 9th feb (or before if we can come to a deal), if anyone is still interested.

can you provide pw to eveboard in this thread?

I guessed it, but for others.
You should really pick a harder pw, if you are going through the trouble of setting one up.

offering 32 billion isk. 800 mil isk for 1 mil sp is appropriate, no?

indeed, its the standard 1234

800/1m sp is reasonable. i’d like 33 to cover the mid snakes set i have installed too… if you can.

would prefer to not spend for the implants. never value expensive implants nor risk them, essentially stashing them in a JC somewhere. i would need to attain extractors and large injectors to cover the bigger ships/rest of legion skills as well.

if needed, I am willing to go to 33 bil to attain the character and get it over with.

If you accept, I will transfer the isk to your character (being sold) and eve-mail account name. ty.

deal, send the isk and pls pm me the account you want wolf sent to.

isk transferred. acct name eve-mailed.

isk received, toon transferred, should be with you just after dt… enjoy!!!

Sorry for late reply in forum. Started to sleep as I figured you gone for day after reply, needed to pee, saw your attempt to convo, checked forums, sent isk/eve-mailed acct info, posted in forums about transfer and eve-mail, and went back to sleep.

Got the transfer e-mail in inbox awhile ago.

TY

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.