WTS 5.38m focused Gallente Starter

This nicely skilled starter Gallente pilot is for sale. I would like to complete the sale after Downtime Sunday 4th August 2019.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Mikie_Maddie

Skills 5,335,800

1 Remap + 2 Bonus
Positive Sec Status
Positive Wallet
No Kill Rights

Docked in Amarr

I will receive ISK. I will pay Transfer Fee. All other CCP rules apply.

Start Bid 1.5 Bil

Nice starter character with most Alpha skills focused on Gallente ships, will be gone by Sunday

Guess I’ll start, 1.5b here o/

Thank you Cicada Adacic o7

@Mikael_Madin offer 3.5bil
Withdrawn

1 Like

Thank you Balor Fomorian, your offer is very much appreciated.

Daily Bump

This nice Gallente focused ship and required skills character will be sold Sunday morning, whatever the amount above the start bid.

1.5B Ready

Hi, if I win it will be another account that takes the character.

Hi, sorry bid withdrawn. GL o/

Withdrawn

I’m happy to accept your Buy Out offer Ezekielh.

If you send the ISK with an in game email of the account you want it transferred to I will remain logged on to expedite the character transfer upon receipt.

Much appreciated o7

Thank you.

I’m currently at work and will be able to send the isk and account info by evemail in appx 3 hours if that is ok with you.

Hi Ezekielh,

Yes that’s fine, update this topic when you do so I get a notification and I will then log on to process the transfer. Thanks again o7

I am going to have to withdraw my offer. I am sorry for the inconvenience this causing you.

Good luck with your sale.

No Problem Ezekielh, Good luck with your character hunting,

This nice Gallente focused skills and ships alpha character, that will be sold in the next twenty-four hours after Sunday downtime or can be obtained with reasonable buyout offer before then. Good luck o/

2 bil

Thank you for your bid Lat0n . o7