WTS 5.75 Million SP Character Cybernetics 5 and some + 5 Implants

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Nausicaa_Astraea

As the title says the character has 5.75 Million skill points including cybernetics 5

Current Implants:

• 2 Bonus remaps available
  • No jump clones
  • 0.00 Security Status
  • No Kill Rights
  • Located in Perimeter IChooseYou Trade Hub
  • Positive Wallet
  • As stated by CCP I will pay the transfer fee
  • In NPC corporation

Price: 5 Billion ISK

Thanks for looking,
Nausicaa

Daily Bump only 5.4 billion ISK I am flexible a bit on price make an offer if you are interested

4b offer

i’ll go 4.5b

First 5 bill gets the character

Agreed @ 5B

ISK and account info sent in-game. please confirm

Sorry it took me a while to respond, ISK and account information received I will begin the transfer in a few min.

I tried initiating the transfer and it said:

Target user is already involved in a character transfer.

Was this the correct account name???

See in-game response.

Can you start an in game convo with me

Never Mind, I have to get going. I sent you a mail explaining the situation. I will try and transfer it tonight if I can once the other Character transfer has cleared on your side. If I am unable to transfer tonight I will transfer when I get back on Thursday.

previous char transfer is complete. please transfer this char at earliest convenience to original stated acct :slight_smile:

Thanks

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Nausicaa Astraea

Will be completed after: 9/20/2018 12:49:00 PM

If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.

The character transfer has been initiated. You should receive conformation from CCP. Thanks and I hope that you enjoy the character.

I have seen the notification :slight_smile:
Thanks and fly safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.